Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluffer... I mean bluwolf

Dinar Buddy

Wow.

":37 PM [bluwolf] worrying does not cut it folks,we run on faith,now it all depends on you,ask yourselves how strong is your faith,can i move the mountain in Jesus name ,if so well heck just do it and maintain the power"

Why do the Gurus use god or faith to to pump. It is not right. If you think it is not right light up bluffers email to stop.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why do the Gurus use god or faith to to pump. It is not right. If you think it is not right light up bluffers email to stop.

Let's go RV

They know their target audience.

Also pretending to be a Christian to gain the trust of those with similar values.

• Upvote 1

":37 PM [bluwolf] worrying does not cut it folks,we run on faith,now it all depends on you,ask yourselves how strong is your faith,can i move the mountain in Jesus name ,if so well heck just do it and maintain the power"

End Quote

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot...Now more than ever.....

End Quote

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot...Now more than ever.....

Just another B.S. artist.Tuesday-Thursday great window.Then on Friday something held it up,bad people ,evil doers,and so forth.He's just another jackoff using the Lords name to try to get peeps to believe him.Another Okie,Bulldog,Jonnywg,Bella Grits,they're all liars.GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just another B.S. artist.Tuesday-Thursday great window.Then on Friday something held it up,bad people ,evil doers,and so forth.He's just another jackoff using the Lords name to try to get peeps to believe him.Another Okie,Bulldog,Jonnywg,Bella Grits,they're all liars.GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that right, my Friend.

FYI Bluwolf got booted off of 3sintel for being combative and a whole host of other things. Members like myself, while I share Bulwolf's faith, were tired of his proclamations, pontificating, and just overall snarkiness. His intel also has all the depth of a parking lot puddle. He's now over in Cap1's corner doing the same thing. Oh brother.

• Upvote 1