Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

a new contact willing to translate

I have found a contact who is willing to translate arabic news articles for us. i am putting a list of deleting the zeroes articles together to be translated. my translator says he very fluent in arabic and has little business knowledge. so i think hes perfect to use because he has no biased opinions. I am asking for people to post some articles that they think are key to the deletion of zeroes, so i can help bring a translation from original context. thanks for any and all comments. peace

THIS is what we need.....now be sure he isn't a LOPSTER tho....LOL

Be sure he is a native speaker so he can understand the idiomatic expressions of Iraqi Arabic. (No I am not being sarcastic - idiomatic means means the street understanding of expressions that don't directly translate)

Great find! :D

The good news is i stop in this guys store several days a week, so ot shouldnt take to long to get the info. I was always afraid to ask him, because i didnt know if he was from south america or somewhere in the middle east. but today i asked if he spoke arabic and he said fluently he had studied for 17 years. so i dont know when his family came over or where hes from yet, but he understands arabic, what brand i dont know yet.

• Upvote 1

THIS is what we need.....now be sure he isn't a LOPSTER tho....LOL

Be sure he is a native speaker so he can understand the idiomatic expressions of Iraqi Arabic. (No I am not being sarcastic - idiomatic means means the street understanding of expressions that don't directly translate)

Great find! :D

Do you mean Idioms? That's how I've always heard them called... but hey... I am noooooo English Major... and I know more Greek and Hebrew (which isn't much) than I do Arabish!rolleyes.gif

Lets hope this doesn't drag on too much longer or we will all be experts in Arabish by default! unsure.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

i did a translation of it --i think i see where the idea of currency and dollar are mingleing ----------- The Iraqis to use angled in extensive business dealings the dollar to prevent the circulation of large amounts of money in everyday transactions, prompting merchants and businessmen to use the dollar instead of local currency financing and supplementing the draft strategy, where the resort trades important to merchant and receiving dollar exclusively, which is the cradle of the so-called recently (dollarization) in the completion of projects and business transactions that are inside Iraq -- this seems too tell me that because of the high value dinar notes ,,that when it comes too buying and selling of goods that are under 100.dollar mark they use u.s.dollar and the larger dinar notes too do bigger purchasing of goods

and this is the reason of getting those lower denominations out in the market places ,,,,and with the re value of dinar, this move ,will get the larger notes off the street

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

Thanks truthful, we'll know it's good news if your translator purchases some dinar after reading all the articles!

Lord, please let him buy dinar, please, thank you, amen. :P

:lol:

I thought the same thing. I had this image of him standing in his store reading the article then he's gone out the door in a cloud of smoke like the road runner headed for the bank. :)

• Upvote 3