Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Farewell, for now...

Hey everyone,

As much as I enjoy your company and discussion, I'm going on vacation tomorrow and, how do I say this nicely? I don't enjoy your company and discussion THAT MUCH... :) I'll be seeing my family, so although I may poke around from time to time, I don't think you'll see too much of me for a few weeks... (please, no cheering until I'm on the plane and out of earshot :shakehead: )

I'll catch up with you all in April...

FP

on_vacation.jpg

Yeah, we hear you but I will bet a dollar (or dinar) to a donut that you will be back on here within 3 days. Once you are hooked on dinarvets, the only way off is through counseling. We await your return to the real world.

Well, I haven't left yet, so this one doesn't count. But you're probably right. I'm going to be holding over in a travel staging area for almost a week. I'll probably find a way to get back online and take another hit of DV crack! I am addicted! See ya soon, Jack!

FP