Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Violent explosion shakes the Green Zone and the Ministry of Construction confirm that its minister was the target

Violent explosion shakes the Green Zone and the Ministry of Construction confirm that its minister was the target

Haider Ali Jawad - 07/03/2012 AD - 12:25 PM | Hits: 427

A violent explosion shook the heavily fortified Green Zone in central Baghdad.

A security source told the Euphrates Enoz {} a violent explosion that rocked the Green Zone at 11 and 45 minutes in the morning. "

The source in the Ministry of Construction and Housing, a car bomb targeted the convoy of the Minister of Construction and Housing Mohammed Darraji, injuring a number of his bodyguards

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_150268.html

That's not good. They have to get this violence under control. I think you could do that by revaluing the currency! Give the people something, maybe they wouldn't be so violent. JMO

Wm13

I agree WM13 but i'm more concerned with people pulling out of the Summit due to a lack of security. That could put a serious hamper on the RV IMHO.

I am not to worried about it. These people have been blowing each other up since they found out about gun powder. It's how they live and most of the people coming to the summit probably aren't worried either, Just another day in the garden of Allah. If I had a dollar for each time something like this happened , I wouldn't need my Dinars to revalue, I'd already be RICH!!!!

GO RV!!!!!