Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Addresses Warka and CBI

Are you vested in any of which u b*tch & moan about? If not why do you care? Sounds like the free market at work. If it RV's great,if it RD's be prepared........................simple.No one was forced to invest. Individual investments don't always go as planned.Best to all

Oh, im vested and this can go either way. Im going to speak up when people make inaccurate claims. i am a 100 % realist with this investment, but others are just 100% optimistic. people have a right to there own opinions, but not their own FACTS!

Oh, im vested and this can go either way. Im going to speak up when people make inaccurate claims. i am a 100 % realist with this investment, but others are just 100% optimistic. people have a right to there own opinions, but not their own FACTS!

Who besides yourself do you wish to control? I control what I read,what I watch,what I listen to,what I love.......etc,and this is the biggie what I believe. There are no facts as to how this will go down only speculation. So until then I'll stick to what I do and not to what anyone else does. I control me.Best to all

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who besides yourself do you wish to control? I control what I read,what I watch,what I listen to,what I love.......etc,and this is the biggie what I believe. There are no facts as to how this will go down only speculation. So until then I'll stick to what I do and not to what anyone else does. I control me.Best to all

I have no control and wish no control over anything. When people push the idea that all the dinar has been removed because they heard it from breitling or med, i challenge those individuals to look at the facts we have in front of us. and none of those facts show anything of the such. this is a forum where people should be informed and prepared... heck thats the motto. and this claim of dinar being drastically removed from circulation is nothing but wishful thinking. people need to remove their emotions and dreams and come.to the table and debate the issues like adults. im sorry, my solid reasoning and logic, backed by the cbi themselves, gets you so. upset......ive said it a thousand times, a rv can happen, its an option, and thats why im in the game. Yet im not going to let the cheerleaders distort the facts in the process. im not trying to convince you or anyone else. take it or leave it.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

I have no control and wish no control over anything. When people push the idea that all the dinar has been removed because they heard it from breitling or med, i challenge those individuals to look at the facts we have in front of us. and none of those facts show anything of the such. this is a forum where people should be informed and prepared... heck thats the motto. and this claim of dinar being drastically removed from circulation is nothing but wishful thinking.

"Facts" can be manipulated just as easy as words. Everyone believes what they wish based on whatever. You choose to believe on info uv researched..........great. If others believe something different based on what they've researched,read, or heard is that not there choice?

• Upvote 1

"Facts" can be manipulated just as easy as words. Everyone believes what they wish based on whatever. You choose to believe on info uv researched..........great. If others believe something different based on what they've researched,read, or heard is that not there choice?

I will agree the facts and stats may or may not be legit. yet, we have nothing else but these current facts, and the day they change or the day we are entitled to new ones, i will gladly change views

if you dont believe facts and stats. and all the media and articles are smoke and mirrors or misdirection, then youve based your decsions off of nothing. so how can you be so strong in your positioning??? Im not guaranteeing any results, im just going off of whats out there and at least thats a reasonable route, like it or not.

Edited by truthful1

By the way Truthfull I respect your view may not agree with you but respect your right to believe what you wish.

Which brings me back gloriously to my point.

Listen to Breitling, or don't. Nobody cares.

Hijacking a thread and arguing is just plain rude.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

By the way Truthfull I respect your view may not agree with you but respect your right to believe what you wish.

I have incredible respect for what you said and your view as well. normally i keep this kind of talk to myself out of respect. i dont want to be the debbie downer. i want us to be filthy rich. Come on rv

I have sidetracked this topic. my apologizes to you amd any others. i will now leave....

I will agree the facts and stats may or may not be legit. yet, we have nothing else but these current facts, and the day they change or the day we are entitled to new ones, i will gladly change views

if you dont believe facts and stats. and all the media and articles are smoke and mirrors or misdirection, then youve based your decsions off of nothing. so how can you be so strong in your positioning??? Im not guaranteeing any results, im just going off of whats out there and at least thats a reasonable route.

I based what I believe on what I've researched. I don't feel the need to push those beliefs on anyone for as I've said no one knows the true facts on anything other than whats been put forth. And just because something has been put forth that does'nt make it fact. Our government, financial institutions & media put out info/reports & articles dailey with very few if any based on facts.IMO most of what we are told is agenda driven. So exactly what are the facts..............anyones guess. Till then I'm vested so I might as well stay positive while knowing the possibility of the negative (RD) exists. Best to all

You are correct,my apology's to all.

I have incredible respect for what you said and your view as well. normally i keep this kind of talk to myself out of respect. i dont want to be the debbie downer. i want us to be filthy rich. Come on rv

I have sidetracked this topic. my apologizes to you amd any others. i will now leave....

Thanks as I do you. Best to all

• 2 weeks later...

Not to mention , that if they got rid of there dinar before shabbibi told them 1 dinar will equal 1 dollar, iraqis could walk back into the bank today and demand dinar and get 1166 dinars for every dollar. Yet theres nothing that even mentions this phenomenon. if iraqis were told the dinar will rv,they would be buying as much of it as possible, putting all that so-called removed dinar, right back into the economy growing the currency outside banks again. thats why we know the cbi is advertising a lop. but, you will never hear it from breitling, med, frank, and the others because they making record profits on memberships, monthly dues, VIP, rv cards, rv email and texting services. these people are making hundreds of thousands of dollars, whether it ever rvs or not. Why do people listen to their intel, when their paychecks depend on fact people are expecting a rv.

In your statement you said,"they would be buying as much of it as possible" .... you do know that most of them do live in poverty. They live on penneys a day. I don't feel many would be able to run to the banks and collect IQD. I also would respectfullly submit that daily business must continue ... markets must continue daily....cash will always be moving...and the cbi will always have an opportunity to take the IQD from circulation. Reports show that there is a shortage of IQD on the streets and people are using USD ......why? I would submit to you that it maybe because the people are hording the IQD knowing that it will have greater value. And that the shortage of dinar on the streets is because the cbi have been pulling it from circulation leaving the people with USD and holding on to the IQD as much as they can.

Not to mention , that if they got rid of there dinar before shabbibi told them 1 dinar will equal 1 dollar, iraqis could walk back into the bank today and demand dinar and get 1166 dinars for every dollar. Yet theres nothing that even mentions this phenomenon. if iraqis were told the dinar will rv,they would be buying as much of it as possible, putting all that so-called removed dinar, right back into the economy growing the currency outside banks again. thats why we know the cbi is advertising a lop. but, you will never hear it from breitling, med, frank, and the others because they making record profits on memberships, monthly dues, VIP, rv cards, rv email and texting services. these people are making hundreds of thousands of dollars, whether it ever rvs or not. Why do people listen to their intel, when their paychecks depend on fact people are expecting a rv.

Hello again Truthful .... I'd like to quote you once again. You said that,"these people are making hundreds of thousands of dollars" Now i'm no internet wizard.....and I'm willing to have an education ..... can you explain to me how they r making hundreds of thousands......really?

One of the largest sites reports that they have a bit over 9,000 members.... I can't understand anyone making hundreds of thousands of dollars on 9,000 members.

I realize that they have many more hits than that per day .... but who will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars on advertisments? ......I really don't think so..... On such a small piece of the (www) pie in which the dinar community is

Now I know some have membership fees but none of the ones i belong to do. Nor do i at this site. And on the rv emails.....how do they make money there? Again, I'm preparred for an explanation and willing to learn as i stated before i'm no internet wizard.

Most sites do not offer half of the services that you have mentioned...and yes i believe some income is generated but not nearly the numbers you suggested. I wouldn't quit my daytime job for it.........just saying.