Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Drive by chat 2/23/12

kcw

I hear ya mrref,

But consider this possibility for a second: They get the budget, HCL and Chapter 7 - 95% done on purpose (This is their intent). My theory (just a theory) is that Iraq (Shabibi) would not want to to tip their hand to an RV which would happen if they were fully released from Chapter 7, the HCL was passed and the budget was approved. If they get them all to 95% (Ready and waiting) then they all three can happen with lightning speed and BAM!!!! we have an RV.

JMHO

WowLewi

This may be happening right before our eyes as we sit here, fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed, anything else sticking out crossed. Lets do it. :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for the "drive by"... your gonna get a real reputation if you keep doing that (ask Thug). Good, good stuff and it's all coming together... now all I got left to say to Iraq...... git-r-dun boyz!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post kcw!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

This may be happening right before our eyes as we sit here, fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed, anything else sticking out crossed. Lets do it. :D

That's ok cooked... you'll look like a pretzel but you got us looking out for ya, we will help you out of your knot! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1