Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$ 100 billion budget for Iraq is expected to approval in Parliament today

rockhound60

$ 100 billion budget for Iraq is expected to approval in Parliament today

23-02-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) BAGHDAD - Omar Starr - Dar Al Hayat

ف Continue with parliamentary blocs to discuss the general budget amid disagreements on some of its paragraphs, the Minister of Finance announced yesterday that the Iraqi Agr estimated $ 15 trillion Iraqi dinars (13.5 billion dollars) and stressed that «the final accounts of the past five years free of corruption».

و Parliament held a hearing yesterday during which he listened to the report of the Finance Committee in the presence of the Ministers of Finance and Planning Rafie al-Issawi Ali Shukri.

Issawi said during a press conference following the session that «the continuous meetings with parliamentary committees to solve the budget problem», and the deficit as much as «15 trillion dinars».

و He added: «we were able to fill 10 trillion (8 billion) of Iraq Fund for Development and the Central Bank trillion and 4 trillion left», pointing out that «what is left is a large and does not affect the budget».

He explained that «social allowances for the three presidencies can be converted and utilized to provide the ration card items and to compensate victims of terrorism and solve the problems of property claims».

و He added that «the final accounts of five years ago, free of corruption and grouped in two directions, first through advances and estimated in the Board of Supreme Audit, and Part II of the Rules prescribed by the House of Representatives and spent, such as increasing the salaries of the security services. اليوم. He expected the adoption of the budget today.

و The Minister of Planning Ali Shukri said that «the budget of 117 trillion dinars (about $ 100 billion), a very large». و He added that «the deficit was the result of converting amounts of unfinished projects to other projects and not for the budget».

His deputy «National Alliance» Abd al-Hadi al-Hakim said in a statement that «were collected more than fifty signatures to demand for Nsabhma population». He added: «Despite the objections of many of the House of Representatives during the discussion of Parliament for the budget of 2011 the past, on the convergence of allocations Waqfs (Endowments) Islamists with the big difference between the percentage of population of the components, except for the Kurdistan region, the fact that the budget and stop it from the budget of the region's 17 percent, say that in spite of this, the returned this year's budget for the constitutional violation committed itself ».

و He explained that it «contrary to the principles of justice, fairness and equality between citizens in rights and duties, when equated in allocations is Waqfs (Endowments) equals the ratio of the population of the components, as is well known to everyone».

The Sadrist bloc announced it had obtained a promise from the Finance Committee to include the demands of the current budget bill. The head of the Bloc MP Bahaa al-Araji: «Despite the non-arrival of the Parliamentary Finance Committee to the three demands of the Sadrist movement, which called for by the current leader Moqtada al-Sadr, but its president, said it will include such applications».

و The chest condition to achieve some of the demands for postponement of the demonstrations that were supposed to be launched to demand the provision of services is fifty thousand and the continuing opportunity to provide civil textured kerosene generators and give each citizen's share of imports of crude oil.

Read more: http://translate.goo...Q#ixzz1nAtmHvKq

• Upvote 2

this is what i dont get ...100 billion dollar budget .. 117 trillion dinars ..i was told the govt budget was only 20 percent of iraqi gdp ....even if it isnt .. if the govt budget is 100% of the gdp... where do they get off with telling the iraqi people to use the dinar .. when they dont and wont ....think about it soon they will only have 28 billion dinars ..according to the crap we been reading .. but the govt budget alone is 100 billion dollars or it will be 100 billion new dinars if it ends up being a dollar for one dinar exchange ....and they claim they will only have 28 billion

bee beep .. move over .. the bull crap has hit the screen .. iraq will need minimum of 500 billion dinars ,, new dinars,, to exist im thinking more like 2.5 trillion new dinars at a value of dollar per dinar .... if the govt budget is 100 billion a year and they maintain a 20% of gdp for their budget ... i think every story and every figure given out is wrong .. and was released as propaganda ..and we really could see a decent revaluation of the dinar ..somewhere around 30 cents..they also could be only removing one zero not three and this has all been a smoke creeen .. 28 billion dinars ..lol what a joke

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

this is what i dont get ...100 billion dollar budget .. 117 trillion dinars ..i was told the govt budget was only 20 percent of iraqi gdp ....even if it isnt .. if the govt budget is 100% of the gdp... where do they get off with telling the iraqi people to use the dinar .. when they dont and wont ....think about it soon they will only have 28 billion dinars ..according to the crap we been reading .. but the govt budget alone is 100 billion dollars or it will be 100 billion new dinars if it ends up being a dollar for one dinar exchange ....and they claim they will only have 28 billion

bee beep .. move over .. the bull crap has hit the screen .. iraq will need minimum of 500 billion dinars ,, new dinars,, to exist im thinking more like 2.5 trillion new dinars at a value of dollar per dinar .... if the govt budget is 100 billion a year and they maintain a 20% of gdp for their budget ... i think every story and every figure given out is wrong .. and was released as propaganda ..and we really could see a decent revaluation of the dinar ..somewhere around 30 cents..they also could be only removing one zero not three and this has all been a smoke creeen .. 28 billion dinars ..lol what a joke

I have always been set on 30 cents... The more the better but my guess is 27-30 cents to RV with then slowly climbs back up to the dollar range... JMO

I have always been set on 30 cents... The more the better but my guess is 27-30 cents to RV with then slowly climbs back up to the dollar range... JMO

i was told 31 cents rv in 2005 ...but the rv would not take place till around 2016 .. ..thats what i knew when i bought in 7 years ago///guess how many stories ive heard in the last seven years .. i cant count that high

***///

Why do I feel like the only kid in the room with a nice, brightly coloured balloon and

the rest of ya'll are runnin' around with no balloons, only stick pins! :P

Cheer up, don't over-think it, yer scarin' the 'ol Sarge! :lol:

Lol, I have a balloon too and NOBODY is gonna pop it!!

• Upvote 2

you cannot give heavy scrutiny to the figures they are putting out. some of it is straight smoke. and quite honestly, it should be for their own national security. if you get a chance though, check out adam's latest post. he talks about the gdp estimates that iraq recently put out and how full of junk it is. that's simply the name of the game "be a moving target that is hard for your speculators to hit."

• Upvote 1

***///

AHhhhhh.... yes, TRINITY - the voice of reason speaks out from the wilderness! Thank goodness.

You got here just in the nick of time! The debbie downers were crunching numbers and making us sad :(

We're saved BAMA, TRINITY's here! :D

WoooHoo!! Beware evil balloon poppers!

yes like the saudi currency is around 27 cents .. .26 something ..around 3.75 of the saudi royal for one dollar ..and its fixed to the dollar ....that would be a nice bump to 270 thousand dollars for a million dinars

their is now ay the way is going to be .30 i no we rebuke that in the name of jesus just my opinion they have to rv over a dollar iraq doesnt wont the us dollar period their disregard for the us will make them rv higher than a dollar to be one of the highest currencies ever thats what i beleive and i will wait cause i know what god has spoke and promised