Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Bank Expecting RV Soon

spruills

Guys- I'm afraid when the real news does come down somebody will be scared to post it if this is what they might expect. As has been mentioned over 20 times in front of my response, this is a rumor site, but who knows, someday and hopefully soon, someones rumor - won't be.

Thanks for the post Spruills!!

Appreciate the post and the guitar is pretty awesome too. Is that an Epiphone or Gibson ? Thanks again for the great post. I am ready !

Haha . . . i just had to relook at the photo. Now I see a guitar, before I thought he just had his gut hanging out.

Hey ... you don't have to rely on what someone told you his/her bank told them ... go to your own bank. I did. Do your own research and stop bashing someone else for sharing what they know.

can you tell I'm tired silly ... I'm not normally so impatient ... but there are Wachovia banks all over the place and others ... I posted my intel under Buy/Sell dinars ...

Spruills, no matter where you go or what you say there will always be naysayers. I have seen you in the chat and you appear to be sincere regarding your interest in the dinar. People who bash you are well, stupid. I have repeatedly told my children "I takes no intelligence to point out what is wrong, it takes brain power to find the positive" The negative nancy's are lazy and skeptical. You took a risk and like myself put yourself out there for the first time. I commend you sharing and we will be successful bc we shared for the sake of others.

My first time here also. I've been holding dinar for 5yrs or so. I'm in the same shape as a lot of you. I own a mortgage company. As you all know that's been great lately. Enough with the introduction.

All that I know is what I read. Not from this site--even though I really enjoy it. I'm probably a large increase in the number of hits this site gets. And, most of you know that's how much worth the site has.

Going on with what I have to say--I went to http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and converted my dinars to $ and got the usual qoute of

1.00 IQD

=

0.000857633 USD

Then right above the quote there was More on the Iraqi Dinar . So, me being interested clicked on it. At the bottom of the introduction paragraph was "Iraq plans to slice three zeros off currency notes." In the middle of the short article was this qoute--

"Kasim said that the central bank expected to start rolling out new notes by the end of the year or the beginning of 2011. Iraq has 25 trillion dinars in circulation, officials say.

An Iraqi cabinet committee ordered the change in 2007, but the central bank did not think it appropriate until recently, Kasim said. The dinar's value will remain unchanged, he said."

For those that didn't catch it--"Kasim said that the central bank expected to start rolling out new notes by the end of the year or the beginning of 2011".

Slice three zeros off currency notes and central bank expected to start rolling out new notes by the end of the year or the beginning of 2011 !!!

So LOP and NEW NOTES!!!

I hope and prey the R/V or R/I takes place before any of this happens. I think there will be a lot--I mean lot of angry Countries and Us small chickens in the hen yard out there.

I think there are a lot of very knowledgable people on this site and we are all wishing for the same end to this fantastic ride we are all on.

This may be old news to some of you but it wasn't to me. For those of you that want to verify and read the articles they are all from "Reuters News Content" Copyright laws do apply. Just follow the intructions in the post.

GOOO R/V :wave:

Thanks for the sharing the news. I know if it was one of my good friends that told me that, I would have no reason to doubt that it was totally true. That is exciting.

I do have one curious question thought, it's not a big deal, just curious. I have seen you post many times, and in fact your stats under your picture says 56 posts, but your sub title says this is my first post- Be Gentle ???? Just wondering why you used that for a sub title?

Hi Lynnkit,

In Defense of Spruills - This is the first time he started a THREAD by posting his information. Anytime you type in a reply, it's called a POST, and those are the numbers you see (including the starting post). I hope thisa helps...!

RON ;)