Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Bank Expecting RV Soon

spruills

Isn't that what the rumor section if for.....posting the "un-provable"? If you want proof, why are you reading the rumors section and why are you people bashing someone who posts a rumor in the rumors section?

THIS IS MY FIRST POST - BE GENTLE

Just got off of the phone with my buddy. He's the one who talked me into investing in Dinar in the first place. This morning he stopped by his local branch of Wachovia to make a few transactions. As a real estate investor, he has spent enough time at his local bank for them to know him by name. This morning, his bank teller greeted him and then said "hey - aren't you invested in Iraqi Dinar?". My Friend indicated that - yes - he was, in fact invested in IQD. His teller then told him that they received a letter from the home office last week - they were told that a revaluing of the IQD was eminent and that they would be trading the currency in the next few weeks.

My friend asked if he could see the letter. It was presented. He asked if he could photograph the letter for me to post here. He was not allowed to do so, but he was allowed to actually hold it. SO - Rumor? Yes. Documentation? Yes. Can I show it to you? Boy, I wish I could.

Don't be too harsh . . .

Strange it says this is your 59th post?

Now would you rather have a loooooong post with all the articles quoted and analyzed to the inth degree ... and it be wrong? ... or would you rather have a quickie "bank story" post that's easy to understand ... and it be wrong? Just kidding ... someday, someone, somewhere at sometime with be SOMETHING ... THEY WILL BE RIGHT!!!

Those of you who are so negative and crapped out by his statement need to reread the title and get going. Leave him alone. Find some happiness in your life and be content and thankful that the opportunity is here for all of us. It'll unload a lot of the stress you choose to bear.

I think the bank was playing with your buddy or your buddy was playing with you, or you're playing with us. It just doesn't smell right that a low level bank employee would have and release that kind of info.

They would if maybe the manager knows how much the friend is holding and wants to

make sure that he comes back to cash in with them.

It's just smart business.

went to my bank to pick up a package of IQD's and she ask "why are so many people buying those things" DUHHH

those things. amazing. she'll see. THEY'LL ALL SEE!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!. *sorry - lost my cool there for a sec . .. *

This is how I feel.

Please let me know what statement below you would think is the most true.

A. I have a friend who works for the IMF, the UN, or some other organization that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

B. I just got a call from a friend of mine who works at Chase bank (or any other bank) that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

C. I heard from xxx on another site that said for sure that the RV/RI would happen tomorrow at over3$.

D. I have no idea when the RV/RI will happen or for how much.

Now don’t get the wrong idea I want it to happen tomorrow and for over 3$, but just wanting it to happen does not make it so.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Now if we all did the unrelated link below and passed it on to everyone they know I feel the US would be in much better shape.

http://www.vizu.com/poll-vote.html?n=200634