Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Humpday Bytes: Kaperoni - June 2012 That Is The Drop Dead Date For The RV!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Streets Of Downtown Baghdad During The Annual "Running Of The Camels"! Maliki + Allawi Keep Trying To Shove Each Other Into The Path Of Every Onrushing Camel !

2-15-2012 Guru Kaperoni I am going to start with a timeline for this event. This is going to create a “window for the RV event. Article Quote…"stages of delete zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, the first phase lasts six months to provide print devices, while the second phase of the introduction of currencies simultaneously, and will last six months to withdraw the old currency and the survival of the new currency." Do you all see what is stated here? That the second phase when implemented will also last 6 months. Next article… “expected to "be the currency exchange in the new fiscal year for 2013." Now we have a drop dead timeline - for this event is impossible to start the 2013 budget unless they start phase two no later than June 2012. That is the drop dead last possible date for the RV (introducing new currencies makes no sense unless the RV occurs prior) to occur.

2-14-2012 Guru Mailman17 ALL IN ALL...I THINK THE NEWS IS OUTSTANDING. LOOK FOR THE BUDGET PASSED QUICKLY BUT WE STILL NEED TO SEE THOSE BILLS GO FIRST...THATS WHAT WE ALL KEEP OUR EYE OUT FOR. ALL IN ALL...IT LOOKS TO THE AVERAGE JOE THAT IRAQ ISNT DOING ANYTHING...BUT THEY ARE...AND WE KNOW IT...LITTLE BY LITTLE...THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN IS IN OUR FAVOR...JUST GOTTA GIVE IT A CHANCE TO LET THEM WRITE IT...THEY ARE SLOW.

2-14-2012 Guru Breitling We should see the RV prior to June because they have said this phase, Phase II, ends in June, but they have never kept a target date on anything. If it doesn't happen, don't be discouraged, it will happen one way or another, hope for the best.

2-14-2012 Guru Mailman17 THE CBI...IS...BEING TOLD TO PUT LIQUIDITY BACK INTO THE STREETS. THAT WAS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR. DINAR IS AS DRY AS CAN BE INSIDE IRAQ AND THE GOI KNOWS IT...AND MOST LIKELY GETTING PRESSURE FROM THEIR CONTSTITUANTS. EVEN THE DOLLAR MUST BE RUNNING LOW. I KNOW WHAT SHABS TOLD HIM...I HAVE A CRAP LOAD OF SMALL DENOMS...JUST PASS THE ****** LAWS AND THE BUDGET AND OFF WE GO ALONG WITH THE NEW RATE.

• Upvote 9

CNN. Broadcasting From The Streets Of Downtown Baghdad During The Annual "Running Of The Camels"! Maliki + Allawi Keep Trying To Shove Each Other Into The Path Of Every Onrushing Camel !

2-15-2012 Guru Kaperoni I am going to start with a timeline for this event. This is going to create a “window for the RV event. Article Quote…"stages of delete zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, the first phase lasts six months to provide print devices, while the second phase of the introduction of currencies simultaneously, and will last six months to withdraw the old currency and the survival of the new currency." Do you all see what is stated here? That the second phase when implemented will also last 6 months. Next article… “expected to "be the currency exchange in the new fiscal year for 2013." Now we have a drop dead timeline - for this event is impossible to start the 2013 budget unless they start phase two no later than June 2012. That is the drop dead last possible date for the RV (introducing new currencies makes no sense unless the RV occurs prior) to occur.

2-14-2012 Guru Mailman17 ALL IN ALL...I THINK THE NEWS IS OUTSTANDING. LOOK FOR THE BUDGET PASSED QUICKLY BUT WE STILL NEED TO SEE THOSE BILLS GO FIRST...THATS WHAT WE ALL KEEP OUR EYE OUT FOR. ALL IN ALL...IT LOOKS TO THE AVERAGE JOE THAT IRAQ ISNT DOING ANYTHING...BUT THEY ARE...AND WE KNOW IT...LITTLE BY LITTLE...THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN IS IN OUR FAVOR...JUST GOTTA GIVE IT A CHANCE TO LET THEM WRITE IT...THEY ARE SLOW.

2-14-2012 Guru Breitling We should see the RV prior to June because they have said this phase, Phase II, ends in June, but they have never kept a target date on anything. If it doesn't happen, don't be discouraged, it will happen one way or another, hope for the best.

2-14-2012 Guru Mailman17 THE CBI...IS...BEING TOLD TO PUT LIQUIDITY BACK INTO THE STREETS. THAT WAS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR. DINAR IS AS DRY AS CAN BE INSIDE IRAQ AND THE GOI KNOWS IT...AND MOST LIKELY GETTING PRESSURE FROM THEIR CONTSTITUANTS. EVEN THE DOLLAR MUST BE RUNNING LOW. I KNOW WHAT SHABS TOLD HIM...I HAVE A CRAP LOAD OF SMALL DENOMS...JUST PASS THE ****** LAWS AND THE BUDGET AND OFF WE GO ALONG WITH THE NEW RATE.

Hey "Thug" good stuff. I have thought about how you are able to pull off what you do. Now I have it you just post and wait for everyone to comment. That is brilliant. You never become a target. Yet you bring the stuff of controversy. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1