Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The start of the session the House of Representatives in the presence of 219 deputies

k98nights

The start of the session the House of Representatives in the presence of 219 deputies

Haider Ali Jawad - 14/02/2012 PM - 12:00 PM | Hits: 35

Began meeting of the Council of Representatives, headed by Osama Najafi and the presence of 219 deputies.

The agenda of today's meeting to continue discussion of the financial budget as well as the second reading of the draft law to conclude treaties submitted by the Committee on Foreign Relations, which includes 34 articles. "

The House of Representatives lifted its meeting had been scheduled to take place on Monday of last week but was postponed to Tuesday because of a lack of quorum

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_148617.html

This is good news that 219 showed up today. This may show that there are talks and negotiations going on behind the scenes. The big meeting was cancelled today, but Parliament showed up to discuss the budget, so not everything has broken down as some have portrayed.

Watch what they do, and not what they say. You must admit, things are moving forward, it just does not match our timetable. But it's not our country, is it?

This is good news that 219 showed up today. This may show that there are talks and negotiations going on behind the scenes. The big meeting was cancelled today, but Parliament showed up to discuss the budget, so not everything has broken down as some have portrayed.

Watch what they do, and not what they say. You must admit, things are moving forward, it just does not match our timetable. But it's not our country, is it?

We really don't have a choice do we, we can be negative or we can stay positive, I choose to stay positive.

Carrello, you know I see so many that have been in here, they say for 5, 6, 7 or 8 years and all they do is look at the negative of every article. If they can't see what we are seeing in the good news, why in God's name do they stay in this investment, or at least they could just try and see the positive,

I really do feel for them but I know people that are in our group of friends outside DV that have been in this for 8 years and all they do is stay off these sites because they have heard it all. That is why I keep them updated with what's going on, this is paying it forward because they are the ones that turned me on to these possible once in a life time opportunity.

Now if they break out in a civil war and if we were hearing bad news all the time instead of all this positive news I would understand and be right there with them, but we're not, times are looking great to us…..this is just to try and help people and not to belittle them…...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

We really don't have a choice do we, we can be negative or we can stay positive, I choose to stay positive.

I really do feel for them but I know people that are in our group of friends outside DV that have been in this for 8 years and all they do is stay off these sites because they have heard it all. That is why I keep them updated with what's going on, this is paying it forward because they are the ones that turned me on to these possible once in a life time opportunity.

You, along with a few others, are making a difference. Keep it up!

The hippy chimes in...it is 2012 and we are getting a wonderful upgrade in every way...of course we are going to get our due this year. I am SO EXCITED, and I do feel for people that have heard it all as I am pretty worn in that way after just a year. So important to stay balanced and detached and yet enthralled.