Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASH-IN WITHOUT RECIEPT?

kbcash35

I was wondering, there are dinars selling on ebay, would you still be able to cash-in at banks or dealers without a reciept or C.O.A? or lets say your friend came over from the middle east with some cash would you be able to cash that in whe it RV's?

Dinar is cash. The last time you took money to the bank for deposit, did they ask you where you got it?

-

• Upvote 2

if you go too bank with 50,000 dinars and they are worth 50,ooo u.s.dollars ---- might want too have a paper trail ,,if you bought off e-bay you should have a recipt on the e-bay site ,,,,

I'm thinking no one will care because you bought those 50K dinar when they were virtually worthless and viola they become of value. No one will care as long as they are "real."

The Dealers like Dinarbanker.com does care where you buy it from, as per there website. They only buy back from you post RV if you bought it from a reputable dealer, or have a recespt, I guess they wanna make sure you didnt kill anyone and steal theier dinars...........So my guess is if you have dinars without a trail only banks would accept them as long as they are real. It only makes sense to me anyways.

I've traveled and lived abroad...never ever had to show where I got my foreign currency from when returning....as long as it's under 10K invalue (USD) you won't have to do anything different...if it's over 10K invalue, you may be reqired to fill out certain forms, but you do not have to "show proof" of where you aquired the Dinar..once the IQD is tradeable, it will be exactly the same as any other foreign currency. Iraqi Dinar isn't anything special, other than the fact we may make a large profit someday.

Not to stir up a debate over personal income tax or capital gains tax, but if it is going to be taxed as capital gains, would not a receipt be needed to prove long term investment? 15% instead of 35%

I'm STILL always a bit amazed that people think our gracious UNCLE SAM would let us get away with only paying 15%. I would say a few people on here still need to read the CASH IN GUIDE .

Not to stir up a debate over personal income tax or capital gains tax, but if it is going to be taxed as capital gains, would not a receipt be needed to prove long term investment? 15% instead of 35%

If the dates on the bills are from the current year then you will pay 35%. If the dates are at least a year old then you will pay only 15%. No receipt required. The bills tell the story. IMO it will be taxed as capital gains, as this is what I have been told by friends in the government. As long as I am stepping out there, they also are saying that the opening rate will be between $3.52 and $3.54 and climb for a short period from there. Time will tell if they know what they are talking about. Luckily they say that the time is growing short.

I'm so sorry............No reciepts........no cash in.... the banks will consider it counterfeit and confiscate it all:( .......................................................................................:)

That's plain crazy talk Mongo.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If the dates on the bills are from the current year then you will pay 35%. If the dates are at least a year old then you will pay only 15%. No receipt required. The bills tell the story. IMO it will be taxed as capital gains, as this is what I have been told by friends in the government. As long as I am stepping out there, they also are saying that the opening rate will be between $3.52 and $3.54 and climb for a short period from there. Time will tell if they know what they are talking about. Luckily they say that the time is growing short.

That's plain crazy talk Mongo.

No that's april fools in Feb:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1