Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't Entrust Your Financial Future to Obama's Bankrupt Bureaucrats!

Scrumdiddles

Paul wants Iran to have nukes . He has no problem with that . Does that bother you , or anyone else out there . I agree with some of his thoughts and I agree he is very patriotic and smart but I cannot get over the fact that he does not have a problem with that . Oh , if those Iranian financials procure a nuke or fifty ,. They want to blow Israel of the face of the earth . Does that bother anyone in the for the time being , free world ? It certainly does me . For that one reason and ludicrous remark I would never even consider a mind like that at the helm. Sorry just my opinion . and I hope yours ...

• Downvote 1

Paul wants Iran to have nukes . He has no problem with that . Does that bother you , or anyone else out there . I agree with some of his thoughts and I agree he is very patriotic and smart but I cannot get over the fact that he does not have a problem with that . Oh , if those Iranian financials procure a nuke or fifty ,. They want to blow Israel of the face of the earth . Does that bother anyone in the for the time being , free world ? It certainly does me . For that one reason and ludicrous remark I would never even consider a mind like that at the helm. Sorry just my opinion . and I hope yours ...

Does it bother you that you like for a President to tell you how to live? Does it bother you that your tax dollars go to help the rich in other countries? Does it bother you that the Federal Reserve creates money with a debt to the US government? Does it bother you that you the tax payer is stuck with the bill for all the bank bailouts? Does it bother you that your liberties are being eroded away because of all the wars? Does it bother you that all the jobs are going overseas because of the policies here in the US? Does it bother you that people have choices and governments have choices without another government always being the bully on the block? Does it bother you that the US government is always lied to the people? Does it bother you that people take what the media says as truth, knowingly that they lied before? Does it bother you that people actually trust the government because they get free money and vote to keep the free money? Does it bother you that the US is known world wide and the bully on the block pushing democracy that is being change right here in the US to Communism? Does it bother you that your children may not have a future in the US when they grow up? Does it bother you that one man stands up to all this BS and want to make the US a better place to live? Does it bother you that every candidate except for 1 stands for the same thing that has been going on for years? But yet you stick on one thing about RP, his foreign policy. How do you know anything about what he will do, he never gets a chance to explain himself. North Korea has nukes, how come the media is not freaking out about that, because they have no oil. When you get that it is all about oil you will understand the media propaganda. JMO. have a good day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Does it bother you that you like for a President to tell you how to live? Does it bother you that your tax dollars go to help the rich in other countries? Does it bother you that the Federal Reserve creates money with a debt to the US government? Does it bother you that you the tax payer is stuck with the bill for all the bank bailouts? Does it bother you that your liberties are being eroded away because of all the wars? Does it bother you that all the jobs are going overseas because of the policies here in the US? Does it bother you that people have choices and governments have choices without another government always being the bully on the block? Does it bother you that the US government is always lied to the people? Does it bother you that people take what the media says as truth, knowingly that they lied before? Does it bother you that people actually trust the government because they get free money and vote to keep the free money? Does it bother you that the US is known world wide and the bully on the block pushing democracy that is being change right here in the US to Communism? Does it bother you that your children may not have a future in the US when they grow up? Does it bother you that one man stands up to all this BS and want to make the US a better place to live? Does it bother you that every candidate except for 1 stands for the same thing that has been going on for years? But yet you stick on one thing about RP, his foreign policy. How do you know anything about what he will do, he never gets a chance to explain himself. North Korea has nukes, how come the media is not freaking out about that, because they have no oil. When you get that it is all about oil you will understand the media propaganda. JMO. have a good day.

North Korea has been a topic of dicussion for years now. Sanctions have been leveled against them as well........ Come up with a different ending arguement please....

Take a little time and look back historically at the prime issues of most Republican voters. 1. Economic Growth.... RP does a great job conveying his ideas and a lot of those ideas sound pretty good. 2. Small Government..... RP looks good here as well. 3. Strong Defense..... RP wants to cut defense spending by 1/3 if my memory serves me correct and in this world we find ourselves in, that scares me. 4.. Foreign Relations.... RP and his stance on foreign affairs scare the heck out of most if not all Republican voters......... In whole, RP does not get good marks on 50% of the issues most Republican voters hold dear and when you throw things in the mix such as his stance on legalized pot..... Well, he just doesn't match up to what most Republicans want out of a candidate. Of course, you already know that by the results that keep coming in with each primary we have seen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I might agree with you if you weren't so obnoxious about your opinions. And that's really all they are, your opinions. You simply fail to realize that you are not the only person in the room who has an opinion. Yours might even be embued with facts, but claiming them as obnoxiously as you do transforms them into mere opinion. And that's what bothers me. JMO. Now . . . you have a good day. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post Scrum.....There are many people in this country who know that what you say is fact and I am one of the many. Sadly, many of those who still don't see what is happening in this country, will quite possibly have to figure it out is after it is too late. I didn't take what you posted as being obnoxious in the least and if people took the time to look up each fact you stated, they would more than likely not feel that way either. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who scares the hell out of the government because they know he will EXPOSE all the inside corruption that has been going on for years. Those sheeple who don't like what he stands for, are those who tend to pick out one issue that they do not agree with and base their opinion on that alone. They really need to weigh out the pros and cons for themselves and then if they still can't figure it out, I guess we can pray for them when the BOOM hits and the smoke clears....

Do have a great day Scrum.....I always enjoy your posts. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Scrum.....There are many people in this country who know that what you say is fact and I am one of the many. Sadly, many of those who still don't see what is happening in this country, will quite possibly have to figure it out is after it is too late. I didn't take what you posted as being obnoxious in the least and if people took the time to look up each fact you stated, they would more than likely not feel that way either. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who scares the hell out of the government because they know he will EXPOSE all the inside corruption that has been going on for years. Those sheeple who don't like what he stands for, are those who tend to pick out one issue that they do not agree with and base their opinion on that alone. They really need to weigh out the pros and cons for themselves and then if they still can't figure it out, I guess we can pray for them when the BOOM hits and the smoke clears....

Do have a great day Scrum.....I always enjoy your posts. :lol: :lol:

Thank you mogirl. I try to keep it real however simple mind like to hack away at reality. Love you mogirl.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scrum...everyone loves people that are passionate about what they believe in. It's readily apparent you feel that way about RP. Nothing wrong what so ever about that, the problem is you are playing a one string banjo. That is, this DV group is a rather politically savvy lot and we seem to be dominantly Republicans. So most of us have already decided whom we want to vote for in the primary. Now that doesn't mean that you can't voice your opinion, but I don't think most people are going to change their mind at this point.

Francies and Stone have provided excellent insights on how us, non-RP (but still Republican) voters are looking at things. Specifically I, like Stone, have a real problem with RP's foreign policy platform. That is why I don't plan to vote for him in the republican primary in my state.

Instead of trying to bull your way thru the RV site, may I make a suggestion? According to this survey, the main reason people don't vote is that they don't have time. So if you want to spend your time productively and produce the biggest bang for the buck, I can tell you what worked for me.

In the last election, I worked on the McCain campaign and what we did is mobilize people by "booking" people to vote. That is, we would call registered Republicans and ask them if they needed a ride to their designated polling place on election date. Even if they declined, we STILL called them up the day before, to inquire if they needed a ride. Anyway...something to think about. You may get some more ideas by taking a glimpse of the article.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepoliticalsystem/a/whynotvote.htm

Good Luck!

Tiff :)

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Downvote 1

Scrum...everyone loves people that are passionate about what they believe in. It's readily apparent you feel that way about RP. Nothing wrong what so ever about that, the problem is you are playing a one string banjo. That is, this DV group is a rather politically savvy lot and we seem to be dominantly Republicans. So most of us have already decided whom we want to vote for in the primary. Now that doesn't mean that you can't voice your opinion, but I don't think most people are going to change their mind at this point.

Francies and Stone have provided excellent insights on how us, non-RP (but still Republican) voters are looking at things. Specifically I, like Stone, have a real problem with RP's foreign policy platform. That is why I don't plan to vote for him in the republican primary in my state.

Instead of trying to bull your way thru the RV site, may I make a suggestion? According to this survey, the main reason people don't vote is that they don't have time. So if you want to spend your time productively and produce the biggest bang for the buck, I can tell you what worked for me.

In the last election, I worked on the McCain campaign and what we did is mobilize people by "booking" people to vote. That is, we would call registered Republicans and ask them if they needed a ride to their designated polling place on election date. Even if they declined, we STILL called them up the day before, to inquire if they needed a ride. Anyway...something to think about. You may get some more ideas by taking a glimpse of the article.

http://usgovinfo.abo.../whynotvote.htm

Good Luck!

Tiff :)

I dont have a problem, you do, so that make me wrong for voicing my opinion. However more fact than opinion, sorry most of you can not open your eyes big enough to see that. Just wait, in the future you will think of crazy old scrum and how right he was. Just wait you will see how right i am about what is happening with this US and in the world. I wont be there to say i told you so. So i will tell you now, I told you so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scrum you have done it again. You just tell it like it is. You get all my + today. I would also add one more point. If you keep doing the same thing and expect a different out come. That is what is known as "INSANITY". :D

• Downvote 1

I dont have a problem, you do, so that make me wrong for voicing my opinion. However more fact than opinion, sorry most of you can not open your eyes big enough to see that. Just wait, in the future you will think of crazy old scrum and how right he was. Just wait you will see how right i am about what is happening with this US and in the world. I wont be there to say i told you so. So i will tell you now, I told you so.

Problems? Me? Where did you get that from? :unsure:

I bet it was from that little tart, Santanna, huh? The snitch...I told her I had been commited once and then she starts to blab.

Ok, ok...I admit, I WAS crazy once...but I'm on medication now. Yup....better now..

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.

Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once :wacko:

Scum I respect your opinion but I just watched a Paul interview on the record . Paul was asked about his policy on nukes and Israel . He said the same thing , leave them alone and do not defend Israel . So your statement to me that you have to look at the whole picture is irresponsible . Reason being is we as humans are responsible for one another and Iran with nukes stating that they want to blow Israel Off the face of the earth is well enough not to vote for him. I recognize Paul is a patriot and a very smart good hearted man , but I like so many others cannot in good faith vote for a man that has no problem with another group of people wanting distroy another .Many innocent woman children and men will die. I know in your heart you also would not want that to happen. When voting sometimes actually a lot of times we have to settle for something a little less because of remarks that cannot be accepted in a free humanitarian country . Just my opinion .

Scum I respect your opinion but I just watched a Paul interview on the record . Paul was asked about his policy on nukes and Israel . He said the same thing , leave them alone and do not defend Israel . So your statement to me that you have to look at the whole picture is irresponsible . Reason being is we as humans are responsible for one another and Iran with nukes stating that they want to blow Israel Off the face of the earth is well enough not to vote for him. I recognize Paul is a patriot and a very smart good hearted man , but I like so many others cannot in good faith vote for a man that has no problem with another group of people wanting distroy another .Many innocent woman children and men will die. I know in your heart you also would not want that to happen. When voting sometimes actually a lot of times we have to settle for something a little less because of remarks that cannot be accepted in a free humanitarian country . Just my opinion .

Vote for who believe is best person for the job. Don't listen to people screaming in the streets, name callers and banjo players. Easy fix if my post upsets you then don't read it.l

Ron Paul's foreign policies. Do what Israel has asked. Israel asked the USA to leave them alone. They don't need our marines, our presence, they can take care of themselves. Israel is hurt more where they are located by getting into our skirmishes with oil producing countries than any other thing. The USA drags them int the big middle of everything because we are so involved with them.. Israel wants peace and America wants war. Not you and I but our political regime wants war. Ron Paul is more in touch with you and I than anyone else in this political platform. When Ron Paul talks about cutting 1/3rd of military spending he is actually not even getting that right. When we stop warring with the world it will cut way more than 1/3rd. Ron Paul has never said we will not defend Israel. Nor does he agree with or want that. He wants our presence out of Israel as the Israeli's want us to be. Again we save a ton of money. Our economy is shot. We need to heal. Iran already has Nukes. Russia has given them Nukes. America wants war with Iran so we can control their economy. It is destroying our economy, but that is not an issue to our politicians. Our politicians today at present are run by people who want to control the economy of the whole world. This is why Russia and China will fight. We now have a Stronghold in almost every oil producing country in the ME. This is why Ron Paul is saying leave them alone. A war like what we are facing will destroy over 2/3rds of the world population. When you look at the far reaching consequences of a war on this scale leave them alone is a great idea. It is the idea. It is Ron Pauls foresight when you look with hindsight to view his predictions and how he has been right over and again that makes me say what happens when this war comes because we can't stop meddling in Iran's affairs. What happens when our biggest cities and coasts get hit with Nukes and our politicians are underground using our children and people to wage their war? China and Russia is not going to allow us to rule the oil of the world. Not without a fight. They just want us to leave Iran alone. We should. Hitler and his Fascist regime got destroyed because he wanted it all in too short a time period. We are following the same steps. If you don't believe that this is what's going on you need to awaken out of your brainwashed slumber. I love Ron Pauls ability to see what is coming. He is screaming at us again America. Wake up. We need to leave Iran alone. China and Russia has taken responsibility for Iran. Iran will not use a nuke except in war. War is what Ron Paul wants to avoid. War is what our Obama regime and our career politicians want.

Thank you mogirl. I try to keep it real however simple mind like to hack away at reality. Love you mogirl.

I love you too my friend and I applaud the fact that you do "Keep it real" Scrum! Never stop doing what you do here. Freedom of speech could be gone in the blink of an eye like so many other rights we are being stripped of.....so we may as well exercise that right while we still have it. :D

+ 10 for you Scrum :)

No, I'm sure Scrum would not want to see Israel blown off the face of the earth or want an unnecessary loss of lives. But on second thought, they (Israel) have openly told us (the US) to stay out of their affairs because they can handle themselves just fine. This was on national television. Just like Crappie stated in the post below....So if you are told to stay the hay bales out of another countries business, that is what we should do instead of trying to be the damn hero at the cost of billions of dollars and the unnecessary loss of lives of our servicemen and women. Why are RP's policies so hard to understand when they should be simple???? Could it possibly be that the understanding has been lost because many of the past Presidents sent in troops like the raging bulls to make them out to be heroes? I think that may be it!!! Also, if you read the Bible, it talks about a war on the Holy Land which is Israel. Look it up and see what it says for yourself! Not good by any means. I myself, when voting, will not settle for a little less even if that means that I have to write in my choice. At least then, when all hell breaks loose, I will be at peace within my heart that I truly did the right thing.

Ron Paul's foreign policies. Do what Israel has asked. Israel asked the USA to leave them alone. They don't need our marines, our presence, they can take care of themselves. Israel is hurt more where they are located by getting into our skirmishes with oil producing countries than any other thing. The USA drags them int the big middle of everything because we are so involved with them.. Israel wants peace and America wants war. Not you and I but our political regime wants war. Ron Paul is more in touch with you and I than anyone else in this political platform. When Ron Paul talks about cutting 1/3rd of military spending he is actually not even getting that right. When we stop warring with the world it will cut way more than 1/3rd. Ron Paul has never said we will not defend Israel. Nor does he agree with or want that. He wants our presence out of Israel as the Israeli's want us to be. Again we save a ton of money. Our economy is shot. We need to heal. Iran already has Nukes. Russia has given them Nukes. America wants war with Iran so we can control their economy. It is destroying our economy, but that is not an issue to our politicians. Our politicians today at present are run by people who want to control the economy of the whole world. This is why Russia and China will fight. We now have a Stronghold in almost every oil producing country in the ME. This is why Ron Paul is saying leave them alone. A war like what we are facing will destroy over 2/3rds of the world population. When you look at the far reaching consequences of a war on this scale leave them alone is a great idea. It is the idea. It is Ron Pauls foresight when you look with hindsight to view his predictions and how he has been right over and again that makes me say what happens when this war comes because we can't stop meddling in Iran's affairs. What happens when our biggest cities and coasts get hit with Nukes and our politicians are underground using our children and people to wage their war? China and Russia is not going to allow us to rule the oil of the world. Not without a fight. They just want us to leave Iran alone. We should. Hitler and his Fascist regime got destroyed because he wanted it all in too short a time period. We are following the same steps. If you don't believe that this is what's going on you need to awaken out of your brainwashed slumber. I love Ron Pauls ability to see what is coming. He is screaming at us again America. Wake up. We need to leave Iran alone. China and Russia has taken responsibility for Iran. Iran will not use a nuke except in war. War is what Ron Paul wants to avoid. War is what our Obama regime and our career politicians want.

Totally agree Crappie......Plus +10 for you also!!!!! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1