Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Myths

CoRo

There is NO RV coming any time soon folks! I called Chase Bank in Texas(my bank), and was told by an investment banker that the Dinar is black listed and until they come out of Chapter 7 there is NO CHANCE of this being profitable. Both of my bankers say the same. I think that the people saying they talked to their bankers and any day now are working for one of the selling brokers for Dinar and are trying to generate more sales for the company. Buyer beware!

Aww man! You had me thinking by your title that you were guna provide somethin useful....you should stick to the news and stop talkin to bankers who Im sure are tired of talkin to people like you

Understand. Was told to check back in 9 months or so and MAYBE then they will have a value and cashability. I'll just keep a distant eye on it. <_<

Good idea! But in the meantime do us all a favor and keep your nonsense posting to yourself

• Upvote 2

Aww man! You had me thinking by your title that you were guna provide somethin useful....you should stick to the news and stop talkin to bankers who Im sure are tired of talkin to people like you

I don't talk to bankers. I was following up on a story that I read on here about Chase Bank and since I am a Chase Bank customer, I called them. I am friends with my other banker through my business and he was telling me he bought them only for a joke. I am clearly watching the news. I believe some day they may be worth something or I would not have invested in them. Just saying it may be awhile. With all the movement over there, it has no choice but to RV. Just none of us know when.

• Upvote 1

I don't mind the negs. Thanks for the tip. Thought I was being diplomatic! LOL Guess I hit a nerve with a lot of folks! :(

Not a VIP, and have plenty. Didn't mean to hit a nerve! Sorry. Guess you are better following Okie!

Ohhh i see u were just looking for attention....tell u what head on over to the news section and comment there....lets see how much you really know....maybe your banker could join you....we would love to talk to him

• Upvote 1

I don't mind the negs. Thanks for the tip. Thought I was being diplomatic! LOL Guess I hit a nerve with a lot of folks! :(

Not a VIP, and have plenty. Didn't mean to hit a nerve! Sorry. Guess you are better following Okie!

PS....Okie is the last person I would ever follow. Just being curt. ;)

I don't talk to bankers. I was following up on a story that I read on here about Chase Bank and since I am a Chase Bank customer, I called them. I am friends with my other banker through my business and he was telling me he bought them only for a joke. I am clearly watching the news. I believe some day they may be worth something or I would not have invested in them. Just saying it may be awhile. With all the movement over there, it has no choice but to RV. Just none of us know when.

LMAO!!!! you cant be serious!!!! OMG LMAO!!!

• Upvote 1

There is NO RV coming any time soon folks! I called Chase Bank in Texas(my bank), and was told by an investment banker that the Dinar is black listed and until they come out of Chapter 7 there is NO CHANCE of this being profitable. Both of my bankers say the same. I think that the people saying they talked to their bankers and any day now are working for one of the selling brokers for Dinar and are trying to generate more sales for the company. Buyer beware!

Now I'm sure that you may have mistaken typed investment banker in your post, but for clarity an 'investment banker' is someone that underwrites new or follow on securities offerings. And they never evere ever ever ever work out of a typical branch. If you meant investment broker working in a branch, those guys don't know jack. They are commssion salespeople who want you to buy your mutual funds from them. Nothing more. I am not being picky, and not trying to be a D*ck but that is a fact.

• Upvote 1

Ohhh i see u were just looking for attention....tell u what head on over to the news section and comment there....lets see how much you really know....maybe your banker could join you....we would love to talk to him

Clearly you don't see. Not looking for anything. Just sharing what I was told. You seem to have a pretty poor attitude. Hope your day gets better. :)

People often attack others comments when it's not what they want to hear. I was just saying what I knew personally. If you have other information..please share! :D

• Upvote 1

Sorry got a call....anyways....so if you follow the news....please explain to us all how inflation will br handled as well as management of the exchange rate will be handled now that the auctions are stopped and both the USD and Dinar are both drying up....plus it appears that that phase 2 is in motion..how exactly do you think this will play out in the short term?

Clearly you don't see. Not looking for anything. Just sharing what I was told. You seem to have a pretty poor attitude. Hope your day gets better. :)

People often attack others comments when it's not what they want to hear. I was just saying what I knew personally. If you have other information..please share! :D

Listen up budrow!!! Your original post is the problem here....now that youve backed down and come off that high horse its all good....we just dont take kindly to negative newbies....why dont you try offering up something positive and then shows us how you see it like you do. Btw i got a great attitude....stick around...I will teach you everything you need to know!:)

• Upvote 1

Sorry got a call....anyways....so if you follow the news....please explain to us all how inflation will br handled as well as management of the exchange rate will be handled now that the auctions are stopped and both the USD and Dinar are both drying up....plus it appears that that phase 2 is in motion..how exactly do you think this will play out in the short term?

I don't think any of us know exactly how it will play out in the short term. I don't put a lot of faith in reporters. I would love to have an ACCURATE news source. If you have one...please share! B)

Listen up budrow!!! Your original post is the problem here....now that youve backed down and come off that high horse its all good....we just dont take kindly to negative newbies....why dont you try offering up something positive and then shows us how you see it like you do. Btw i got a great attitude....stick around...I will teach you everything you need to know!:)

I am not backing down. It is what it is. It was what I was told. I'm saying I didn't mean to hit a nerve with everyone. B) PS. Wasn't even close to being on my high horse. Sorry you took it that way..I'm not a budrow either! LOL Budra maybe! LOL

Edited by CoRo

I don't think any of us know exactly how it will play out in the short term. I don't put a lot of faith in reporters. I would love to have an ACCURATE news source. If you have one...please share! B)

I am not backing down. It is what it is. It was what I was told. I'm saying I didn't mean to hit a nerve with everyone. B) PS. Wasn't even close to being on my high horse. Sorry you took it that way..I'm not a budrow either! LOL Budra maybe! LOL

Ok BUDROW!!! you obviously got nothing to contribute....besides "my banker said so" go check the other thousand posts that have said the same thing...nothin new.

And btw no nerves struck....just dont like people like you making their first post w no clue! The end....good luck to you BUDROW

• Upvote 1

Ok BUDROW!!! you obviously got nothing to contribute....besides "my banker said so" go check the other thousand posts that have said the same thing...nothin new.

And btw no nerves struck....just dont like people like you making their first post w no clue! The end....good luck to you BUDROW

Isn't this a forum for Dinar Rumors? Well, I didn't post a rumor. I posted what I was directly told. I am not a liar, not a fabricator and you accusing me of having no clue is really not called for. When you open a forum of discussion you are looking for information. What I have found here is resistance and attacks. I am always open to new information, different opinions and always willing to look at others views. I did not in any way expect this group to be so negative and hateful and name callers. I thought this was an adult group. My first post was factual with the information I received. If I have been given bad information that someone please open the discussion for other information. I was sharing. Sorry you didn't have more to share than negatives. Like I said, I am always open to a discussion. I just refuse to stoop to name calling and attacks because someone has shared what they know. Perhaps you would share information instead of condeming those who do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Isn't this a forum for Dinar Rumors? Well, I didn't post a rumor. I posted what I was directly told. I am not a liar, not a fabricator and you accusing me of having no clue is really not called for. When you open a forum of discussion you are looking for information. What I have found here is resistance and attacks. I am always open to new information, different opinions and always willing to look at others views. I did not in any way expect this group to be so negative and hateful and name callers. I thought this was an adult group. My first post was factual with the information I received. If I have been given bad information that someone please open the discussion for other information. I was sharing. Sorry you didn't have more to share than negatives. Like I said, I am always open to a discussion. I just refuse to stoop to name calling and attacks because someone has shared what they know. Perhaps you would share information instead of condeming those who do.

Your like talkin to my teenage daughter....i dont give negs btw thats all your other new friends

• Upvote 2

CORO,

WELCOME TO DV. YOU'RE RIGHT IF "YOUR" DEFINITION OF SOON IS TODAY!

UNFORTUNATELY THE IQD ISN'T AN INTERNATIONALLY TRADED CURRENCY. THAT WILL BE CHANGING! MY BANKER TRIED TELLING ME THE SAME THING HOWEVER,

HE'S WRONG! THE IQD IS NOW SELLING FOR 1166 AND IT WAS 1170 WHEN I BOUGHT MINE.

HOW'S THAT NOT PROFIT EXACTLY?! (NO CHANCE of profit) LOL!!!! NOW YOU KNOW HOW -'S GET SHOT DOWN WITH CLASSY +'S AND YES BUYER DO BEWARE OF WAITING "2" LONG TO BUY DINAR. IT'S ON THE RISE AND WILL BE $1 USD TO $1 IQD cool.gifBEFORE WE KNOW IT...................

• Upvote 1

CORO,

WELCOME TO DV. YOU'RE RIGHT IF "YOUR" DEFINITION OF SOON IS TODAY!

UNFORTUNATELY THE IQD ISN'T AN INTERNATIONALLY TRADED CURRENCY. THAT WILL BE CHANGING! MY BANKER TRIED TELLING ME THE SAME THING HOWEVER,

HE'S WRONG! THE IQD IS NOW SELLING FOR 1166 AND IT WAS 1170 WHEN I BOUGHT MINE.

HOW'S THAT NOT PROFIT EXACTLY?! (NO CHANCE of profit) LOL!!!! NOW YOU KNOW HOW -'S GET SHOT DOWN WITH CLASSY +'S AND YES BUYER DO BEWARE OF WAITING "2" LONG TO BUY DINAR. IT'S ON THE RISE AND WILL BE $1 USD TO $1 IQD cool.gifBEFORE WE KNOW IT...................

Thank you! Just wanted another point of view and information! Have a nice day. :lol:

CoRo- 1 question....

Who's the bigger fool? the fool or the person who continues to argue with one?

As for your info, I don't buy it (as absolute truth). I thank you for posting it though. Contrary to how most took your post, I see it as a positive. The more the bankers and "money managers" naysay, the closer I think we are!

• Upvote 1

Not sure how new you are to bulletin boards, especially dv, but to burst on the scene the way you did upset a lot of people. It could have been worded differently to seem more like sharing info & less like bashing the members here. If that was your intent, to upset people, you' ve succeeded. If it was not, then perhaps be a little more cautious in future posts. A simple intro followed by a question then statement of what you were told could have saved a lot of bad feelings & mudslinging. We've seen huge & promising changes over the last couple weeks & don't have three patience to deal with someone's first posts bashing what some of us have been watching for 6-8 years.

Have a fantastic day!

KK

Your first problem is believing everything you hear is a fact. You have a long way to go and a short time to get there.

Don't believe anything you hear until you research it again and again.

Ok.

Not sure how new you are to bulletin boards, especially dv, but to burst on the scene the way you did upset a lot of people. It could have been worded differently to seem more like sharing info & less like bashing the members here. If that was your intent, to upset people, you' ve succeeded. If it was not, then perhaps be a little more cautious in future posts. A simple intro followed by a question then statement of what you were told could have saved a lot of bad feelings & mudslinging. We've seen huge & promising changes over the last couple weeks & don't have three patience to deal with someone's first posts bashing what some of us have been watching for 6-8 years.

Have a fantastic day!

KK

Thanks, and yes, could have worded it differently. I appreciate your feedback. :D

CoRo- 1 question....

Who's the bigger fool? the fool or the person who continues to argue with one?

As for your info, I don't buy it (as absolute truth). I thank you for posting it though. Contrary to how most took your post, I see it as a positive. The more the bankers and "money managers" naysay, the closer I think we are!

Thank you!

• Upvote 2

Well CoRo you can see by my post count I am not a grizzled veteran but I have been around a while. I appreciate your willingness to post but must disagree with how you did it. DV can be a great place to hang around but only if you remember that this involves people's money.These days that is a touchy subject. As the economy has worsened I have sensed more and more interest in the RV as it may be more than just profit to some. It may be their only forseable salvation. If you want my opinion (which ain't worth much) read,read,read the forums, get to know the folks here from their comments and consider the audience as you post in the future. I didn't neg you since you had the courage to post but can't plus you either. Hang in there and listen first, respond second and you will be fine. Welcome to DV!

• Upvote 1

I can gurantee you I can get this thread totally blown out of here by just stating the obvious. There are at least 12 trillion dinars out there. If it RVs at 1to1 where do those dollars come from to cover that? No one can tell you. It is just a pipe dream. As soon as I post this it will be taken down I hope a few will read it. :):P:P:P:P