Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE's latest post:: IT IS FINISHED - 9:15pm cst 2/1/2012

allottinger

For what its worth:

GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED.

Link Please? :blink:

If I get a text in the next couple of hours I might have a heart attack. Of course it probably won't be from Adam but for that fleeting moment until I see who it's from after I hear the text ringtone I'll be thinking RV!!! :lol:

It's funny that my daughters just sent me a text to tell me good night and that they loved me and I think my heart skipped a beat at first thinking it was from Adam!!

I was still glad to get the text from my daughters as it made my heart smile!!

• Upvote 7

It's funny that my daughters just sent me a text to tell me good night and that they loved me and I think my heart skipped a beat at first thinking it was from Adam!!

I was still glad to get the text from my daughter as it made my heart smile!!

There is no amount of money or RV event that can ever take the place of loved ones and cool texts like that from a daughter. Priceless.

• Upvote 3

Ive been hunting it for the last hour but cant find anything!! :blink:

So its another cry of WOLF.......... I need to stop packing again, B)

Stop packing?? I've had my luggage in the trunk and been sleeping in my car for two days now....

jkjk...I knew better than to pack the car before confirming anything with Okie......:blink: :blink: :blink:

:lmao: BWAA HA HA HA HAAAA! :lmao:

• Upvote 1

OKIE's lates post IT IS FINISHED 9:15pm cst 2/1/2012 Wednesday at 10:46 pm

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER.

I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED

OKIEOILMAN: I AM STILL WORKING ON ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS AND THE RATE AND WHEN AND IF I RECEIVE YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW

OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE BEEN BLESSED ABUNDANTLY JUST BY BEING ON THIS SITE WITH ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST

LaGal: I don't understand...I thought it would RV everywhere at the same time

OKIEOILMAN: LAGAL--DETAILS ARE SKETCHY AT THE PRESENT SUFFICE TO SAY IT HAS HAPPENED IN COUNTRY (IRAQ)

Digs: sorry - just got on.. someone said that Okie has Called The RV ?

OKIEOILMAN: DIGS--YES

Read More Link On Right

OKIEOILMAN: ACCORDING TO SOURCES FRIDAY MAY BE OUR PAY DAY

OKIEOILMAN: DETAILS ARE FORTHCOMING

OKIEOILMAN: BULLDOG DESERVES AS MUCH OR MORE CREDIT THAN I DO

OKIEOILMAN: I AM WANTING AND WAITING ON SEVERAL MORE

CONFIRMATIONS BUT AM SATISIFIED WITH WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED

OKIEOILMAN: THE ONLY DETAILS AT PRESENT IS THE IN COUNTRY R/V HAS OCCURED

OKIEOILMAN: AS TO WHEN THE USA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD RECEIVES THE NEWS IS AN UNKNOWN FACTOR TO ME PRESENTLY--BUT IT SHOULD GO VIRAL I WOULD THINK RAPIDLY

OKIEOILMAN: I WILL NOT KEEP REPEATING THE DETAILS ARE YET TO BE AVAILABLE TO ME--NO NEED TO KEEP ASKING--AS SOON AS I FIND OUT--SO WILL YOU

OKIEOILMAN: THIS IS 1 OF THE FEW MISSIONS I RETURNED FROM WITHOUT ANY BULLET HOLES IN MY FUSELAGE

OKIEOILMAN: RATE IS BEING SHOWN IN A FEW PLACES AND IT IS EXCEPTIONAL-----DO NOT ASK ANY FURTHER REGARDING SUCH

OKIEOILMAN: SOURCES REPORTING RATE WILL BE SEEN TOMMORROW

what a moron. :mellow:

Harsh...but accurate at times...with these kind of quotes of RV certainty:

OKIEOILMAN: I AM WANTING AND WAITING ON SEVERAL MORE

CONFIRMATIONS BUT AM SATISIFIED WITH WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED

Basically, he is keeping a few REALLY respectable contacts in his pocket for when he has to explain it away and that it was only Shabs' farting that he heard.

• Upvote 1

Quit your bashing and be thankful there are people out there with the right contacts to find information for us. If you want to listen along with me in the meantime..... 1-760-569-7676 pin 176323# - that's on the big call.

I'm not bashing blueparadise. I'm just a natural born skeptical cynic. In all honesty I'm trying to keep my emotions in check and hope the post is factually true. It would be fantastic. I just need a bit more confirmation, though. Like seeing it on the CBI site or from someone that is in Iraq and can confirm this. I'm just trying to figure out how at 7:00AM in Iraq someone has a high enough contact that would let the proverbial cat out of the bag before the shops are even open.

I packed my suitcase and now i forgot where i put it. I know it is in a safe place, because i cannot even find it

You think you have problems??? I can't remember where I stashed my Dinar!!! :)

• Upvote 1