Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Take 2 Sips Of Your Coffee And Press Play

40oz

Paul is a nut job. no question.

OK, Mods....kick me out if you wanna.....

Lambert......there is no hope for you. Tiffany started a post in Off Topics, about what people of other countries think of Americans...you've just added more ammo for THAT thread.

Look, it's ok to not quite see eye to eye with a candidates' views...freedom of speech, and all that great stuff....but to call RP a Nutjob???? he is the ONLY one making sense.

Please defend your statement. i really want to hear your intelligent case put forth....the floor is yours.

Let me start you off. He's a nutjob, because.......

Unfortunately not too many people want to wake up. Ignorance must truly be bliss because I'm pretty sure there are people out there that think mittens or Gingrich or santorum or heaven for bid Obama is going to save this country sad.gif.

listen Brandon....RP's message to you folk is DO NOT BELIEVE THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT GIVE UP......keep on having faith in the rising numbers.....band together, if you have to and email the media outlets....their offices....email them all demanding fair treatment of our man.

then phone them up too...make their switchboards go into massive overload.

Do NOT give up. Ron Paul isn't going to give up. look at it this way...the worse the media treat Paul, the better he must actually be doing...they are desparate to fluff him out of the picture, but people power must prevail...so they will take desparate measures...and things will seem hopeless....but...

nothing is what it seems...it is all carefully orchestrated theatre....so don't get disillusioned or disheartened. the world is counting on you people to get this right. Ron Paul for US president 2012...or bust....literally! get 'r done!

• Upvote 4

OK, Mods....kick me out if you wanna.....

Lambert......there is no hope for you. Tiffany started a post in Off Topics, about what people of other countries think of Americans...you've just added more ammo for THAT thread.

Look, it's ok to not quite see eye to eye with a candidates' views...freedom of speech, and all that great stuff....but to call RP a Nutjob???? he is the ONLY one making sense.

Please defend your statement. i really want to hear your intelligent case put forth....the floor is yours.

Let me start you off. He's a nutjob, because.......

Elmstreet61 I'm not sure that Lambert could give you a Intelligent or wise response.

listen Brandon....RP's message to you folk is DO NOT BELIEVE THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT GIVE UP......keep on having faith in the rising numbers.....band together, if you have to and email the media outlets....their offices....email them all demanding fair treatment of our man.

then phone them up too...make their switchboards go into massive overload.

Do NOT give up. Ron Paul isn't going to give up. look at it this way...the worse the media treat Paul, the better he must actually be doing...they are desparate to fluff him out of the picture, but people power must prevail...so they will take desparate measures...and things will seem hopeless....but...

nothing is what it seems...it is all carefully orchestrated theatre....so don't get disillusioned or disheartened. the world is counting on you people to get this right. Ron Paul for US president 2012...or bust....literally! get 'r done!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Whats up with the Mods protecting Lambert? Everybody's plus and minus are there except Lambert's...wanted to throw him a neg but can't .

I can still toss a neg his way Delta......maybe you already did and you just want to give him another -1 or -100 for that matter. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Also, if I turn out the lights and have a bucket of popcorn when watching this video.....it's just like being at the Multiplex.

Edited by Shabibilicious

Great videos. Ron Paul has always stated what he represents regardless of the media pressures. He has not been swayed when the hammer was down and IMHO will not sway if elected Pres in 2012. Then again he's not in office yet and unless he gets support from those in the House and Senate he'll be a puppet. So voting Ron Paul into office WILL be the first step in cleaning out the House and the Senate. Get out and VOTE an let your voice be heard. If you decide not to vote then you've decided not to complain about what happens during the next four years. :twocents: Excellent post

• Upvote 1

So voting Ron Paul into office WILL be the first step in cleaning out the House and the Senate. Get out and VOTE an let your voice be heard.

If the House and Senate are going to unite, ever, it will be behind a man of unwavering integrity who stands for the constitution and the true vision of America, not a puppet. We just so happen to have a man that fits that bill running for President right now. His name is Ron Paul and he is standing up to the system that we all hate strongly dislike.

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 1

Meaning absolutely no disrespect to you Shab's or Ron Paul... but I have an open, honest question.

In the past I would call myself a conservative, supporting our troops, Pro-Life issues, etc...

In the past 10 years or so I have pretty much had the revelation that it appears no matter what party is in office we still go down hill economically, morally, and our rights are quickly slipping through our fingers. Bottom line... imo... we are becoming more and more a police state, esp. since 911.

Of all the present candidates in this two party system, I align more with Ron Paul... but here is my question....

How do we know if Ron Paul can wrench the reins from the power hungry bankers, oil barons, and the global involvement with every little tiff that happens whether we can afford it or not. Is Paul any different? Can he survive trying to limit the Fed? Will the "Big Boys" take it lying down? Do you see where I am coming from? And I don't know if him wearing the label "Republican" will still allow him to really make a significant difference? Just my concerned ramblings and wondering if anybody can help me out on this! Thanks ya'll!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Meaning absolutely no disrespect to you Shab's or Ron Paul... but I have an open, honest question.

In the past I would call myself a conservative, supporting our troops, Pro-Life issues, etc...

In the past 10 years or so I have pretty much had the revelation that it appears no matter what party is in office we still go down hill economically, morally, and our rights are quickly slipping through our fingers. Bottom line... imo... we are becoming more and more a police state, esp. since 911.

Of all the present candidates in this two party system, I align more with Ron Paul... but here is my question....

How do we know if Ron Paul can wrench the reins from the power hungry bankers, oil barons, and the global involvement with every little tiff that happens whether we can afford it or not. Is Paul any different? Can he survive trying to limit the Fed? Will the "Big Boys" take it lying down? Do you see where I am coming from? And I don't know if him wearing the label "Republican" will still allow him to really make a significant difference? Just my concerned ramblings and wondering if anybody can help me out on this! Thanks ya'll!wink.gif

R&S...not sure if I am the Shabs you are referring to, or even why, for that matter. It is a good question. I am sure I am going to get flamed for this......but, he would only be as strong as the senate and congress will allow. In my opinion, this is why Obama failed in many of his promises. I don't believe in the muslim, dictator, king of the universe rants, that many put out there. I will continue to hold out hope that things will get better after the elections. As always, just my opinion. Have a good one. :D

GO RV, then BV

R&S...not sure if I am the Shabs you are referring to, or even why, for that matter. It is a good question. I am sure I am going to get flamed for this......but, he would only be as strong as the senate and congress will allow. In my opinion, this is why Obama failed in many of his promises. I don't believe in the muslim, dictator, king of the universe rants, that many put out there. I will continue to hold out hope that things will get better after the elections. As always, just my opinion. Have a good one. :D

GO RV, then BV

Good point.. it takes more than one man imo to turn a whole country around. Another reason to clean house in the rest of Washington if we want different results coming from Capital Hill.

• Upvote 1

Don't these questions apply to all of the candidates? Do you want to keep playing along with the power hungry bankers, oil barons, and the global involvement or take a stand? If beating them is one of our goals (which I believe is the most common-ground for Americans) isn't Ron Paul our ONLY chance?

Don't these questions apply to all of the candidates? Do you want to keep playing along with the power hungry bankers, oil barons, and the global involvement or take a stand? If beating them is one of our goals (which I believe is the most common-ground for Americans) isn't Ron Paul our ONLY chance?

That is the point... is there still hope in "this" broken democratic system??? Wish I knew! Or is it broken, or already too late... I hope not! That's my point... Ron Paul may be the best of the lot... but will he really be allowed to make change? Do we really realize what that entails? Or is one man against an deeply entrenched bureaucracy just not enough this late in the game? These are questions that haunt me... and I don't know if I am alone in this, or if others think the same way??? Or is this quote by Thomas Jefferson more appropriate today than ever?..... "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants".

That IS powerful. Thanks LS1!

The second video really says all the things I have been saying for years, just imagine if you were Iraq or any other country we are in.

How would you feel. Well alot of people feel that if we were not there, all heck would break loose. It did here, and we are a better and more understanding country for it. What most people see is what they want to see to make profit for the big corporations. it's all about the money nothing else.... <_<