Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Take 2 Sips Of Your Coffee And Press Play

40oz

Thanks for posting this video. Very powerful. I have had many discussions with my husband about Ron Paul, we both like him, however he (my husband) tends to be more conservative for my thinking. My husbands keeps saying to me to forget it,Ron Paul will never make it because THEY won't let him.

Who is they? The citizens of the USA? I ask him the same and he says the political environment.

What is going on, seriously, I have a a VERY diversified group of friends, family and work associates and all I hear about is RON PAUL. Republicans, liberals, democrats....all of them. The only way to conquer the USA is divided we stand. I feel Dr. Paul can unify this country. Does he have a chance?

Thanks for posting this video. Very powerful. I have had many discussions with my husband about Ron Paul, we both like him, however he (my husband) tends to be more conservative for my thinking. My husbands keeps saying to me to forget it,Ron Paul will never make it because THEY won't let him.

Who is they? The citizens of the USA? I ask him the same and he says the political environment.

What is going on, seriously, I have a a VERY diversified group of friends, family and work associates and all I hear about is RON PAUL. Republicans, liberals, democrats....all of them. The only way to conquer the USA is divided we stand. I feel Dr. Paul can unify this country. Does he have a chance?

Just my humble opinion, your question as to who "they" are, are the bankers who own us, you and me are owned. As long as the International Bankers are in charge, and I don't know how to get rid of them, the likes of Ron Paul are not safe in the White House. I do not know how long he would last if "they" allow him to be elected. Dr Paul wants to audit the Federal Reserve System. We have history of a president who wrote an executive order to start removing the Fed and he even started printing his own "greenbacks". He did not live long after those decisions.

• Upvote 1