Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rep. Allen West - "Obama, Reid, Pelosi, get the hell out of the USA" - 28 January 2012

trooper

Knew it was from a repub before I opened the link

Duh. But it also could have been just a simple American, like me (no longer a Repub AND no longer a Dem) that is just plain fed-up with:

corruption -- kickbacks -- insider-trading by congress-persons -- bankster bailouts -- chemtrails -- wars-for-money -- bought-off judges -- money-printing by the FRS

-- need we go on?

Yeah, I think we need go on, and I invite all members of "dinarvets.com" to add your little "byte" to whatever you are fed up with.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD GOING. ADD YOUR "BYTE", PLEASE.

TELL US, ALL OF YOU, IN 5 WORDS OR LESS, WHAT ARE YOU FED-UP WITH ??

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I think we need go on, and I invite all members of "dinarvets.com" to add your little "byte" to whatever you are fed up with.

BLOWBACK

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 1

Duh. But it also could have been just a simple American, like me (no longer a Repub AND no longer a Dem) that is just plain fed-up with:

corruption -- kickbacks -- insider-trading by congress-persons -- bankster bailouts -- chemtrails -- wars-for-money -- bought-off judges -- money-printing by the FRS

-- need we go on?

Entitlement!

• Upvote 1