Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Phoenix

TexaSwa

In a discussion you stated that if someone sold their dinar based on an opinion posted by someone else (Pacster) and missed out on financial gain because of a revaluation, that that person would be able to make a legal case against the other person (Pacster).

With all due respect, that is ridiculous.

In a discussion you stated that if someone sold their dinar based on an opinion posted by someone else (Pacster) and missed out on financial gain because of a revaluation, that that person would be able to make a legal case against the other person (Pacster).

Yes, COMPLETELY ridiculous...

He's a so called "guru". Stating that someone could sue for selling their dinar because of someones analysis on the internet is not so much of an opinion as it is a false statement. One could no more sue Pacster for selling their dinar based on his (very detailed) analysis than they could sue Phoenix for buying dinar based on his opinions.

Phoenix has actually been one of the more believable "gurus". When he throws out an assertion such as this, it appears as if he is trying to squelch voices of dissent or reason. This is cause for alarm for anyone who puts any value behind his opinion, particularly if they are considering further investment in the IQD.

It is my hope that he will comment and tell me how I misunderstood his statement. This forum is crawling with people that seem to be very easily led astray. Silencing the voices that offer countering opinions through suggestion of court actions is taking unfair advantage of people who put value in his word.

For the record, I am quite confident that Pacster will not feel intimidated into believing that he can be held legally accountable for someones decisions based on his analysis.

But, like I said, perhaps I misunderstood his statement.

Welcome to the real world.

Cerberus Sues Paul Hastings Over Alleged Bad Advice, Seeks $55M

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2009/12/15/cerberus-sues-paul-hastings-over-alleged-bad-advice-seeks-55m/tab/article/

Disclaimer:

Do your own Due Diligence

and seek the advise of a licensed financial advisor of your choice.

Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any stocks, bonds, currencies, or commodities based upon this post or any other postings I have ever made. This post and all other postings I have ever made anywhere at anytime on the internet is not, nor were not ever intended to be financial OR legal advise in any form. This post and all other postings anywhere at any time on the internet have been presented to the public by me, the poster known as Phoenix for entertainment use only.

~The Best of Luck To All!~

Phoenix

That is a case of a HIRED legal advisor. To my knowledge no one has been hired as an expert on Iraqi Dinar speculation. There is a big difference in the two situations you are referring to here Phoenix.

I have been watching these boards for a while and the only constant is that nobody knows when this thing is going to end, we all just hope it is soon. VERY soon I am sure.

Hmmm, if he thinks that then here is the flip side. If someone goes into hawk buying dinar on some knuckleheads rumor of it RV'ing at a certain time and date, and it does not RV, then they too would have a legal case. I wonder how many people have bought on the many rumors spread by a few website owners.....

If a thief can sue you for getting hurt while robbing your house, then anything is possible in our legal system, it just wouldnt surprise me.

That's not an issue in Texas.

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

http://www.self-defender.net/law3.htm

Tcertain hanks phx for that information stating the fact; that no individual should based their decision to buy or sell their dinar from information given by you on your old web site. It never seems to surprise me of what ideas some of these people can come up with. It make is somewhat easier to understand the mass sucide followers of Jim Jones who just went along with the program without checking into. The crazy thoughts and ideas coming from a loooony tooone.