Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq’s Sadr: We will stop US Embassy employees if they don’t draw back

k98nights

I think Osama bin Laden may have a slightly different take on your comment regarding our president and his accessories.

But make no mistake, I agree, Sadr is rabid and is deserving of the silver surprise, a most special award.

That's not true, Bin Laden was a no nads needed thing!!! Sadr on the other hand, Obama will never move on him where bush would have already

• Upvote 2

"Maybe you'd prefer to ask the Somali pirates........ Oh wait.... They're dead too!!!

Ok, let's try Anwar al-Awlaki....... Oh wait..... He's dead too!!!!

Damn, to have the good ol' days when we had a President with a sack...... Oh wait, we DO!"

He really does have one. Just ask Michelle, it's in her Gucci purse.

Now THAT is funny!!! Thanks fnb for making me laugh this morning. :D

• Upvote 3

The same one that took out Osama?

i think that may have been a catch 22 for obama i think if he had his way osama would be alive right now..this was one instance where his way wasnt the only way im sure it didnt bug obama much though a minor setback in the grand scheme of things

• Upvote 1

i think that may have been a catch 22 for obama i think if he had his way osama would be alive right now..this was one instance where his way wasnt the only way im sure it didnt bug obama much though a minor setback in the grand scheme of things

Come on man!!

Are you a reporter for Fox news? No twisting the truth! No he said she said stuff.

Just the facts!

• Downvote 1

Way to go kiteman. The real truth about our President, but around here is it tough. Fox News provides the sacks around here.

I think I missed the real truth about your President.....haven't seen anything on the forums as truth on him since joining! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder when he is going to use the RV to get re-elected?

My thoughts exactly ftruck7....you know he is gonna do just that!!! Then he will run around talking about how he saved the country from economic collapse..... :lol: :lol: Now that will be the best one liner ever heard!!!!

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Iraq’s Sadr: We will stop US Embassy employees if they don’t draw back

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:36 GMT

0_21_sadr_muqtada.jpg

Iraqi Sadr Movement leader Cleric Sayyed Muqtada Al Sadr warned on Monday the US Embassy in Baghdad against its employees roaming the streets of Baghdad. Al Sadr cautioned that they will be stopped if they don’t draw back.

“We will stop them if they don’t draw back,” Sayyed Muqtada Al Sadr warned in a reply to a question about whether the US Embassy is entitled to send armed employees to wander in Baghdad streets, while the US Embassy described the arrest of its 4 employees as a routine procedure.

“Wait for our signal dear Resistance,” Sadr uttered.

Baghdad Governor Salah Abdul Razak announced, on January 12, that four armed Americans including two women were arrested as they were spotted wandering in a car near his house. Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs should undertake diplomatic measures to investigate this violation, he advanced.

US embassy apologized for the incident, Razak declared on January 17 assuring that no foreign diplomats should be wandering in Baghdad’s streets without the knowledge and consent of the local government. Any person or group would be immediately killed without investigation if such an incident reoccurs, he threatened.

Having US gunmen wandering in Baghdad is a terrorist act to terrorize Iraqis, Sayyed Muqtada Al Sadr stated on January 19. Sadr seconds the stand of Baghdad Governor Salah Abdul regarding the arrest of Americans. These Americans shouldn’t be released but put to trial in Iraqi courts, he stressed.

US embassy and security institutions in Iraq are as dangerous as occupying forces, Sadr Movement expressed pointing up that most assassinations that occurred in Baghdad are linked to these institutions. The government should display the confessions of the Americans detained northern Baghdad, the movement concluded, a source told Alsumaria.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-73056-Iraq%E2%80%99s-Sadr%3A-We-will-stop-US-Embassy-employees-if-they-don%E2%80%99t-draw-back.html

Just having to look at Sadr's face is a terrorist act.

Obama is the lucky beneficiary of something that was set in motion way before he came into office. In no way does he deserve any credit for anything our military has accomplished. He can't even balance and pass a budget let alone control a Military or give any type of orders. Those strings where pulled by someone else.

And we needed the right looking puppet to make it look like the us cares.

I think I missed the real truth about your President.....haven't seen anything on the forums as truth on him since joining! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My thoughts exactly ftruck7....you know he is gonna do just that!!! Then he will run around talking about how he saved the country from economic collapse..... :lol: :lol: Now that will be the best one liner ever heard!!!!

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!

If he's going to use it he needs to hurry up. Running out of time.