Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

life as it is................

Odds are maybe we get nothing out of this, so what, we had a chance to dream a bit, and nothing will keep you going, more than your dreams, Life is like that, it takes more than it gives, But the individual pursuit to better one's life is what make's us a great country. Hell we all want easy street, but what happens next if we don't get it? WE PUSH ON!!!!! I have spent just a little more than I thought I should, but oh well, I did not sacrifice anything major, We all want this, but if the bottom falls out, don't ever forget your passion that you have had to get some relief, that alone will keep you afloat. Good luck my friends, and never stop trying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Upvote 10

If I could + ya I would, but I'm out for the moment :)

I don't think we're going to lose (or at least I'm hoping, praying, and crossing everything possible we don't ) I will say I am so happy and thankful for the members I have met on this forum. They have educated me, debated (while I watched sheepishly on the sidelines), made me laugh, and mostly are just all around good people.

For that, I am thankful...BUT GOSH dammit push that button !

Edited by Tiffani929
  • Upvote 8

Obviously, Dreaming about a large score and no more financial stress is a very good way to pass the time. Nevertheless, I unfortunately know way to many heavily invested speculators that pretty much have put all thieir Family's Future and Hope into a Substantial RV !!! With all the Dreaming over the last few years I have never ever given up on my personal business which still pays all of my Family's bills. I certainly hope God for bid if this does not pan out the way most of us would like and expect to that everyone will survive and not loose their future passion for life.

• Upvote 4

My philosophy has been from the start; which way would I feel worse losing the money I've spent and dreaming for a while, or not taking the opportunity to dream, then finding out that the RV happened, and I missed out. To me it was a no brainer, how can I afford to lose that money, I really can't, but, I like to think that I am not going to and the Lord will see fit to bless me, so I can step out and step into the prophecy that's been prophesied over me since childhood, and this will open that door.

• Upvote 3

My philosophy has been from the start; which way would I feel worse losing the money I've spent and dreaming for a while, or not taking the opportunity to dream, then finding out that the RV happened, and I missed out. To me it was a no brainer, how can I afford to lose that money, I really can't, but, I like to think that I am not going to and the Lord will see fit to bless me, so I can step out and step into the prophecy that's been prophesied over me since childhood, and this will open that door.

I couldn't agree more. wheni told people about this investment i always justified it with would you rather kick your self in the ass for loosing 1200 dollars or kick yourself for loosing out on a 1,000,000. A dream is just a dream but without hopes and dreams we have no where to go or look forward to being. Best of luck to those of you who bet the farm, i hope all of your hopes and dreams take you to where your destined to be. ;)

• Upvote 5

Amen...

• Upvote 2

Well said eddiemac. I have invested more than I should have, but not more than I would have wasted on something else that would have left me nothing to show. LOL. I don't miss the money I spent and I hope that this thing pans out to be a major blessing to all of us. May God bless all of my dinar friends and speculators.

• Upvote 1

I am grateful for the dreams I've had with this. I have had one hell of a year (loss of my grandson, work issues etc) and ready for it to go. However, the dream I have is to have my grandbabies a little money for their future. To be able to open up a center to help other children with no hopes............with that alone........it keeps me going! God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am grateful for the dreams I've had with this. I have had one hell of a year (loss of my grandson, work issues etc) and ready for it to go. However, the dream I have is to have my grandbabies a little money for their future. To be able to open up a center to help other children with no hopes............with that alone........it keeps me going! God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!

And God Bless you too!

• Downvote 1