Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq-Kuwait trade deal agreement will benefit both countries

***///

Thanks for the +1 somebody... Man, that other stuff hurt, ouch...

I'm a harmless old man with a twisted 'ol funny bone...

cut me some slack -

(and the V.A. Hospital meds ain't helpin', maybe sometimes I think I'm funnier than I really am.. :wacko: .)

I count on ya'll to keep me strait, but this was like one of those YouTube Videos of some 'ol bum gittin' the crap knocked outta him!

Peace, Ya'll!!!! :D

.... join the family SgtFury!!! wink.gif(the harmless old men with twisted funny bones family that is) eyebrows.gif

Thanks for the post Tony... things is looking ggggrreeeEEEAAAAATT!!!!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

.... join the family SgtFury!!! wink.gif(the harmless old men with twisted funny bones family that is) eyebrows.gif

Thanks for the post Tony... things is looking ggggrreeeEEEAAAAATT!!!!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

](the harmless old men with twisted funny bones family that is)Hey Rod speak for yourself :lol: I actually agree with you.

Yes I agree things seem to be falling in place.

• Upvote 1

I think they're very close to announce that chapter 7 is done along with everything else we're waiting for, jmo.

Great find there Tony.........I really think your right in your statement too.

Have you noticed that it seems they are saying everything starts are is going to get done in the next few days?

Quote;

Walid Abawi, Undersecretary of Iraq’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said the agreement will enter into force within a few days.

Great find there Tony.........I really think your right in your statement too.

Have you noticed that it seems they are saying everything starts are is going to get done in the next few days?

Quote;

Walid Abawi, Undersecretary of Iraq’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said the agreement will enter into force within a few days.

Stryker they even gave us a date of Jan 3rd as the start of this agreement, it sure sounds promissing.

Thanks for the post Tony

Tony takes the time and effort to bring us new information, and the only way you can express your gratitude is "No duh"

way to raise the bar Sgt

BRISCO, IN SOME OF US THE DIFFERENCE IN OUR INTELLIGENCE CAN BE AS OBVIOUS AS THE SEA COMPARED TO A CREEK, ONE RUNS DEEP WHILE THE OTHER SHALLOW.

PEACE!

SHICK

Jeez, RELAX. He was obviously saying 'no duh' about what the story is about.

'Sun Devil, they all understand that now and have already made up for it........

Sgt.......I don't think I've ever seen so many positives on one page........way to go Sgt....you deserve them.....;)

Edited by Stryker365

Thanks Tony for the post. It is becoming more and more obvious an RV of significance is about to occur. What with the cross border trucking tariff jumping from 25k IQD to $100 US, it appears a type of balancing of values between the IQD and KD, at least for commerce, is in the works.

GH

With all the articles coming out lately, Adams excitement and positive outlook, and Bravos connections saying we're close, I feel better than ever about this.

No *&$%, Sherlock! EVERY day we are one day closer. Gimme a break....

Git 'R(V) Done!

I have a feeling you didn't get the joke. :blink:

No *&$%, Sherlock! EVERY day we are one day closer. Gimme a break....

Git 'R(V) Done!

How old are you rUfUsT?...........the reason I ask is because you don't pay attention very well and may want to stay in school or go back to learn to pay more attention to what you are read.....Tony is the one that brought this great article to us and is a friend of the guy..Zig..that he is just joking with in is statement to him......

Pay attention before you pop off at people...by the way Tony's a friend of mine too....or can you tell that...?....

***///

Thanks for the +1 somebody... Man, that other stuff hurt, ouch...

I'm a harmless old man with a twisted 'ol funny bone...

cut me some slack -

(and the V.A. Hospital meds ain't helpin', maybe sometimes I think I'm funnier than I really am.. :wacko: .)

I count on ya'll to keep me strait, but this was like one of those YouTube Videos of some 'ol bum gittin' the crap knocked outta him!

Peace, Ya'll!!!! :D

Sarge, I do know how you feel.

I recently responded to post "Nice try, but this was posted yesterday" with a smiley face, and the person took it wrong and bit me in return stating "trying to make my effort seem, pointless.....nice try" which was far from the truth. then the audience started piling on like the lookers of a fight, getting drawn in. I explained that nice try was for the effort in trying to post a good article and no other meaning was intended. Never got any apology. That person started a fight and ducked out the back door leaving me to defend myself.

I do understand

+1 from me also and on each of your posts here.

• Upvote 1

Look at the difference in the Kuwait Dinar and Iraqi Dinar:

1. Kuwait Dinar = 1 KWD = 3.58809 USD

2. Iraqui Dinar = 1 IQD = 0.000858001 USD

Adam:

Does it make sense that the Iraqi Dinar will Revalue equal too Kuwait?

Please give your thoughts on the Wednesday Message Board!!

Thanks

Protandim

I asked the same thing got this response:

[kcw] nemesis760 Adam- I have heard grumblings that the IQD is supposed to be the strongest currency in M.E., is it possible the rate meets the KD within two years? Given the rate of natural resources.

[Adam Montana] The Iraqi's are very proud people, and yes they grumble about how it should be the stongest in the region

[Adam Montana] I doubt they will exceed Kuwait's rate for quite some time

[Adam Montana] they have made great progress, but not quite that much.

[Adam Montana] don't let the $7 RV bafoons sway your opinion. Those are ridiculous numbers

[Adam Montana] a dime is reasonable, a dollar is possible, $3 will never happen, and $7 is something that could get you thrown in RV Rehab

Read more:

Hope that helps!

Edited by nemesis760

The way I read this article it tells me they have resolved all the issues that were holding the release of chapter 7, they are opening the borders Jan 3rd so I think we'll see some news real soon on chap 7.

I certainly see this as progress, Tony. Me personally? I don't see Ch7 ending until Kuwait drops the whole oil/port issues causing tensions at the moment. Kuwait has allowed the easy entry/exit because for them it is a win/win. They see any other topic as a loss from a greed standpoint, IMO. They have even gone so far as to suggest that Iraq has only been trying too hard to get out from under Ch7 without settling debt.

The port/oil, reparations, and the search for victims/archives are the few other factors at the very least that need addressing. I'm hoping to see Kuwait react better under internation pressure, myself. I suppose we'll have to wait and see if they press this whole law suit issue developing over the last week or so.

Not trying to be a downer, everyone. Just been watching that Kuwait thing as best as I know how. Feel free to cheer me up with info like this, though. Progress, after all, is progress.

B)

I certainly see this as progress, Tony. Me personally? I don't see Ch7 ending until Kuwait drops the whole oil/port issues causing tensions at the moment. Kuwait has allowed the easy entry/exit because for them it is a win/win. They see any other topic as a loss from a greed standpoint, IMO. They have even gone so far as to suggest that Iraq has only been trying too hard to get out from under Ch7 without settling debt.

The port/oil, reparations, and the search for victims/archives are the few other factors at the very least that need addressing. I'm hoping to see Kuwait react better under internation pressure, myself. I suppose we'll have to wait and see if they press this whole law suit issue developing over the last week or so.

Not trying to be a downer, everyone. Just been watching that Kuwait thing as best as I know how. Feel free to cheer me up with info like this, though. Progress, after all, is progress.

B)

Signing the memorandum serves to “put Iraq back on the Arab map” said al-Dujaili, adding that it will also help open up trade between the neighbours and give Iraq a gateway to the Gulf States and the greater Arab market, “from which it has been absent for far too long”.

Just the fact they signed an agreement is a big step, and you know they won't tip us on any major news.

This is the one of the best post of news today. Thanks! :tiphat:

Thanks Zig :bow:

Well, I'm hoping there continues to be more unexpected agreements behind closed doors. I know some of the articles (of what few we are allowed) tend to suggest more tensions that not. But again, news like this does make me more hopeful that there is less to read into on other issues. Forgot to say thanks for your post earlier, too, Tony. Have a good one.

Well, I'm hoping there continues to be more unexpected agreements behind closed doors. I know some of the articles (of what few we are allowed) tend to suggest more tensions that not. But again, news like this does make me more hopeful that there is less to read into on other issues. Forgot to say thanks for your post earlier, too, Tony. Have a good one.

Caught how goes it? So glad to see you in the cross fire here at DV..... ;)