Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newt Gingrich: Sex, Lies, and Politics

Tiffany23

Whether I am a 'newt fan' or not is immaterial. I really am tired of the self righteous who like to pick people apart. If you are for Obama I can tear him apart. If you are for Rommney, I can tear him apart, etc etc. It really does not matter. Everyone has skeletons. I really do not think Obama would want to harp on Newt's marriages because it would not take much digging to raise some real questions about Obama's ethics.

..., like Obama's cocaine use and allegations of a homosexual affair with Lawrence Sinclair. Know exactly what you mean!! Where was the "media" back then?

Caz we wouldn't agree so let's not bother :) But if you want a quick reminder this link will sum it up:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/12/11/1044071/-Newt-Gingrich-is-a-lousy-human-being

Mo, I'm not a Newt fan at all. I just had'nt seen the term "monster" used when descibing a candidate by the media.I started to read the article you linked from Kos but had to stop,it started to make feel sorry for Newt cause of its bias. See we can disagree and get along,best to all.

Mo, I'm not a Newt fan at all. I just had'nt seen the term "monster" used when descibing a candidate by the media.I started to read the article you linked from Kos but had to stop,it started to make feel sorry for Newt cause of its bias. See we can disagree and get along,best to all.

Yep - I didn't want to post the link because those offsites are normally very biased. That's the kinda stuff we see here all the time and it drives me crazy (you already know that). The media normally describe Newt as being a demonizer. The person who first started demonizing candidates running for office.

Well - Tee Time!

Exactly...if he asked God to forgive him then who are we to judge??

Renee...I understand and appreciate your comment about making peace with God. But I would also be curious if he went back to the women he wronged and asked for forgivenes...and not at a time when he was under the spot light of running for President. From the interview of his ex wife, I don't think this was done, but perhaps I'm missing it.

For the record, I like Newt...he's smart, doesn't take a bunch of crap and he is very familar with how the system works. IMHO, he has the best chance to face Obama head on in various debates. Note to the RP group, I have no issues with him, and will gladly support him as well if he ends up being the Republican contender.

Tiff :)

• Upvote 1

Yep - I didn't want to post the link because those offsites are normally very biased. That's the kinda stuff we see here all the time and it drives me crazy (you already know that). The media normally describe Newt as being a demonizer. The person who first started demonizing candidates running for office.

Well - Tee Time!

Why don't you read a honest article on Newt's "Ethics" Violations that were nothing more then unproven allegations. Then consider that this is the motus operandi of the

democratic party when they set their "crosshairs" on a republican opponent. If you can keep from thinking Sarah Palin and the flood of ethics charges filed against her

by the democrats in Alaska, you are truly blind to liberal bias.

Washington Examiner

:twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why don't you read a honest article on Newt's "Ethics" Violations that were nothing more then unproven allegations. Then consider that this is the motus operandi of the

democratic party when they set their "crosshairs" on a republican opponent. If you can keep from thinking Sarah Palin and the flood of ethics charges filed against her

by the democrats in Alaska, you are truly blind to liberal bias.

Washington Examiner

:twocents:

Now Granny you know that's the modus of operandi for the Republicans as well. That's basically what I stated when I posted

Yep - I didn't want to post the link because those offsites are normally very biased. That's the kinda stuff we see here all the time and it drives me crazy (you already know that).

I usually don't post that junk. You've seen my posts and know my MO. It was a mistake but I'm not saying any of it was incorrect. People on this site get 100's of plus ones for the off media, anti, slanted and opinionated blogs. (non news)

• Upvote 1

DinarDebbie - I certainly hope that you have never had more than one relationship in your life. If you have then you should

apply the rule about people in glass houses. Since I have been married 3 times myself, I have a different

view about people that have to go through divorce. Life happens, people make mistakes and if God is

willing to forgive the sinner then I certainly don't feel that I should counteract that forgiveness.

I can guarantee you that my first two husbands would certainly have a lot of negative things to say about

our marriages but that doesn't mean either of them would be telling the truth.

May God forgive you for judging others - that is his job! :)

DinarDebbie - I certainly hope that you have never had more than one relationship in your life. If you have then you should

apply the rule about people in glass houses. Since I have been married 3 times myself, I have a different

view about people that have to go through divorce. Life happens, people make mistakes and if God is

willing to forgive the sinner then I certainly don't feel that I should counteract that forgiveness.

I can guarantee you that my first two husbands would certainly have a lot of negative things to say about

our marriages but that doesn't mean either of them would be telling the truth.

May God forgive you for judging others - that is his job! :)

I'm still with high school bf 24 years later, but what does that have to do with anything.

First, it is not my picture, and second, how much do you know about him?

What did he say about Reagan? What did he do during those years?

Unless you turn away from your TV and try doing research for yourself you will keep

believing everything the "MSM" media tells you.

If you knew half the stuff Clinton was behind in his early years, you would vomit and shake.

I do wish people can learn to communicate without shoving GOD into every conversation, start thinking and doing for yourself.

If you choose to stay asleep and be blind to who the "chosen" ones are for the Presidency, then you are part of the reason these

Elite Zionist banksters are destroying your country.

We, the ones who are awake, are doing far more to save this country because we care and know the truth, we don't sit back and

expect GOD to do it all. Good day. :)

ron-paul-support.jpg

I support Ron Paul Because I support the troops and the USA..

Edited by DinarDebbie
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1