Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV

Drprunepicker

The most certain occurance will be the dropping of the 000's from the dinar. This is planned. If we have 5million dinar, drop three 000's, we now have 5 thousand dinar. If the RV is then completed at 1IQD per dollar we now have five thousand dollars. This seems fairly logical without upsetting the ecconomy Iraq and not creating billionaires of us all. Is my math wrong or is logic taking over.

• Upvote 1

The most certain occurance will be the dropping of the 000's from the dinar. This is planned. If we have 5million dinar, drop three 000's, we now have 5 thousand dinar. If the RV is then completed at 1IQD per dollar we now have five thousand dollars. This seems fairly logical without upsetting the ecconomy Iraq and not creating billionaires of us all. Is my math wrong or is logic taking over.

Here we go again...UGHHHHHHHHH.. :shakehead: ..hope you are wearin fire proof shorts!!!!

Trust me, logic is not "taking over".

• Upvote 1

aaaahhhhhh jeez... c'mon guy!

Yes. It is called a redenomination and has been done all around the world numerous times. It is exactly what Iraq is doing as we speak and no your math isn't wrong and yes your logic is taking over. Welcome to basic economics 101. No one should be surprised. It is what is done to currencies in a hyperinflated state.

i just don't understand how a 7% inflation rate is declared hyperinflation

Its not.....its the fact that Iraq went through years of hyperinflation before they got it under control....the bad affects from that are having an inflated money supply, and low purchasing power....and unfortunately under normal circumstances, countries in this position end up lopping or redenominating

after inflation is brought under control to erase the past mistakes in monetary policy, and to gain purchasing power and value to their currency....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1