Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***///

Hopeful...!

I laughed so hard coffee shot out my nose,

the dog woke up, the girls came runnin' cause they thought I was dyin'..... :lmao:

THey cleaned off my computer for me,

but now the keys are stickin' n' my screen looks a little warpy... ALL YOUR FAULT! :lol:

Even funnier becuz I'm old Air Force and most of my friends are fliers - most w/ Dinar, too...

THey're gonna LOVE this!

(damn, the H key is stuck...!) :lol::P

• Upvote 1

and the Bulldog seems to always do it in the name of the Lord............ Really bad.

If this thing does ever RV.... I see him in a VH1/History Channel special.... "Dinar Lottery winners"... where are they now, and what happened to their millions?. The True Hollywood Story. Broke & homeless.

• Upvote 1

and the Bulldog seems to always do it in the name of the Lord............ Really bad.

If this thing does ever RV.... I see him in a VH1/History Channel special.... "Dinar Lottery winners"... where are they now, and what happened to their millions?. The True Hollywood Story. Broke & homeless.

We could only wish.....