Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JOBS GIVEN TO CHINA

reveldog

This one should be tough for the supporters of the current regime to swallow....AND it comes from ABC NEWS...no Snopes or Wikileaks on this one!!

U.S.A.
Bridges (including California) and Roads Being Built by ChineseFirm Shocking to say the least! This video is a jaw-dropper that will make you sick. (It was also shocking that ABC was actually reporting this story.)

Are our tax dollars at work - for CHINA?!!!

I pray all the unemployed see this and cast their votes accordingly in 2012!

(Sorry, but there's a short commercial at the start.)
  • Upvote 1

We CAN NOT give this man another 4 years in office. This is outrageous and I for one think the American people need to see this news plasted all over the media. We want to bring jobs home and he lets them go overseas. I also blame the California Government for this. I am a retired military man still working and thanking the LORD my job. LORD help this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two Chinese construction companies just won the contract to build a earthened dam & flood control levees with our Stimulus Shovel Ready funds in GA.

Out of work Americans will be again be watching on the sidelines. US companies are forbiden to bid on contracts in China.

All is not gloom & doom. First the good news...Obama created 1,400 Shovel Ready Jobs in GA District 15. Now the bad news,..there is no District 15.

We CAN NOT give this man another 4 years in office. This is outrageous and I for one think the American people need to see this news plasted all over the media. We want to bring jobs home and he lets them go overseas. I also blame the California Government for this. I am a retired military man still working and thanking the LORD my job. LORD help this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DNC controls the media. That's why the media will sheild Obama from critism at all costs.

Yesterday, the treehuggers were celebrating Obama killing the Keystone oil pipeline, the closure of 200 coal power plants.& a halt to new drilling in the Permian Basin in TX & NM. Let's see if those same trehuggers will be celebrating next year when their utilities & gasoline doubles in costs while they freeze next winter.

Two Chinese construction companies just won the contract to build a earthened dam & flood control levees with our Stimulus Shovel Ready funds in GA.

Out of work Americans will be again be watching on the sidelines. US companies are forbiden to bid on contracts in China.

All is not gloom & doom. First the good news...Obama created 1,400 Shovel Ready Jobs in GA District 15. Now the bad news,..there is no District 15.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me guess.....District 15 is hiding somewhere with that damn original birth certificate of his right??? :huh: :huh:

GOOOO RV!!!!!

Yea well he just left Andrews with his little family this morn to head to Disney World to play with his kiddies and give a speech at the park, ON, Shipping Nigerians and Japanese Folks here to play in the park, to bolster sales and make jobs at the park LOL. This fricking idiot aint got a clue :angry:

Yea well he just left Andrews with his little family this morn to head to Disney World to play with his kiddies and give a speech at the park, ON, Shipping Nigerians and Japanese Folks here to play in the park, to bolster sales and make jobs at the park LOL. This fricking idiot aint got a clue :angry:

You said it bro, but hey one more day away from work one less thing he can screw up for America hopefully! B)

Could this be the same guy that just killed 600,000 high paying jobs by cancelling the Keystone Pipeline, the closure of over 200 coal power plant & shutdown of offshore drilling?

Edited by Luigi1