Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vague comment about a global "system download."

ilovesushi

I came across this radio interview with Jim Willie (first time I heard of the guy) and he talked about a vague comment from his source that on Feb 20th there will be preliminary events leading to the main event on March 20th called a "System Download."

It starts at 17:30 - http://www.trunews.com/Audio/1_16_12_monday_trunews2.mp3

How sweet if the "System Download" is part of updating those bank screens and getting the bank's systems ready to trade the IQD.

Go RV!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I came across this radio interview with Jim Willie (first time I heard of the guy) and he talked about a vague comment from his source that on Feb 20th there will be preliminary events leading to the main event on March 20th called a "System Download."

How sweet if the "System Download" is part of updating those bank screens and getting the bank's systems ready to trade the IQD.

Go RV!

i'm afraid Jim Willie, a truly brilliant mind, has never mentioned the dinar before. Nevertheless, I still believe the system download/great levelling he is talking about WILL include the IQD.

• Upvote 1

crap, thats 2 and 3 months away:(

Have patience young padawan... if you look back at where we were at just a year ago we have came a long way baby...an my heart truly goes out to the one's who have endured this sense the beginning... so if our blessing occurs is a simple 2 - 3 months from now I will be happy to wait a little longer...GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

i'm afraid Jim Willie, a truly brilliant mind, has never mentioned the dinar before. Nevertheless, I still believe the system download/great levelling he is talking about WILL include the IQD.

Yea I tried googling his name and dinar with no avail. Jimmy Rogers is another bright guy on global investments and he doesn't talk about the dinar.

I found this 2008 quote from Shabibi that keeps me optimistic about our investment:

"We aspire in the near future to the return of Iraqi dinar to what it was in the seventies and the beginning eighties against the dollar and other foreign currencies and we are endeavouring and serious in this regard, but added that this process is not easy and simple and depends on the supply and demand of Iraqi dinars."

Go RV!

NOPE, Sorry buy way off base...Nothing to do with the dinar.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 1 month later...