Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament continues to debate the draft budget today

19/01/2012

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

continue to the House of Representatives today to discuss the draft law of the federal budget for fiscal year 2012.

The news agency quoted the "Nina" for parliamentary source as saying that "the agenda of the thirteenth session of the House of Representatives to be held on Thursday include the continued discussion of the draft law of the Federal budget, as well as to vote on eight bills, are bills to fund the recovery of money Iraq and compensations, and the law of the Ministry of Science and Technology, and the law support small income-generating and the law regulating the provisions of the nomination for President of the Republic and the provisions of the selection of one or more vice-president and vote on the bill of the Fourth Amendment to the law of maintenance of networks irrigation and drainage No. (12) of 1995 as amended and the vote on the draft law on Iraq's accession to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, and join the international convention against doping in sport. "

and was scheduled to take place the second reading of the state budget for the current year in the meeting of the Council House day before yesterday, Tuesday, but the hearing was postponed to the political blocs busy preparing for the National Conference to be held soon, until tomorrow, Thursday

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=20242

• Upvote 1

Now, I knew I read somewhere where the second reading of the budget had been performed. So this must/might be the final and third reading. Thank You Lord! :D

Al-Iraqiya called to join voting on national budget

1/3/2012

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A State of Law MP called on al-Iraqiya Bloc to return to the Iraqi Parliament to vote on the national budget to protect the interests of the people.

"There is no law obliging al-Iraqiya to attend, but political entities will bear the responsibility at the end," MP Ali Al-Alaq told Aswat al-Iraq.

The parliament held today its session, despite the absence of al-Iraqiya members who boycotted it, media sources reported.

Today's discussions tackled the second reading of the draft budget law of 2012.

My link

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Now, I knew I read somewhere where the second reading of the budget had been performed. So this must/might be the final and third reading. Thank You Lord! :D

Al-Iraqiya called to join voting on national budget

1/3/2012

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A State of Law MP called on al-Iraqiya Bloc to return to the Iraqi Parliament to vote on the national budget to protect the interests of the people.

"There is no law obliging al-Iraqiya to attend, but political entities will bear the responsibility at the end," MP Ali Al-Alaq told Aswat al-Iraq.

The parliament held today its session, despite the absence of al-Iraqiya members who boycotted it, media sources reported.

Today's discussions tackled the second reading of the draft budget law of 2012.

My link

Read more:

yes there have been several articles that have stated the 2nd reading was complete..........i guess it is hard to keep up with the lies...............GO DINAR

• Upvote 1