Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FYI: be aware of a possible issue with selling on ebay

jg167

A few weeks ago I had a couple of auctions on ebay and both completed with 1 bidder (different accounts), but neither bidder paid. I'm not sure what is going on here, but maybe its a ploy to try and lock in the right to buy at todays prices while they drag out the dispute process in hopes that it will RV before that closes. Neither winner made any response to winning, my invoice, or repeated attempts at contact. Ebay's rules on this also offer essentially no penalty since not paying does not show up in your feedback rating. Once the situation is resolved neither party can provide feedback of any sort, so its like it never happened (except you still pay for the insertion fee). Its 4 days to pass before filing a non-payment case, then 4 days for the user to respond before it can be closed and you get your final fee refunded, but not the insertion fee.

One winner looks to be a real ebay user, the other was some sort of hacked account as I got a note from ebay saying that they were removed for using a non-existant account (that's a little scary all by itself).

The solution is to not use an auction but list at a fixed price for buy-it-now only, since then you can click the "must pay immediately" button so unless they pay right away then it does count as a completed transaction.

So just FYI.

i dont understand why your even selling .. is it for extra income?

For me it was both testing the waters and trying to get out at a minimum loss. I got in on the emphatic advise of a friend I thought was doing a rational analysis, but since have found out otherwise. I think it is likely that this investment will go nowhere and thus we will be hard pressed to make up the dealer spread to break even. But I'm going to wait a while and see what unfolds over the next few months.

I'm curious what people are sellling dinar for. i keep 3 to 5 million on hand and upcharge $100 per million to people who can't be bothered opening an account. Mostly poker friends...gamblers who are not so frenzied about the RV...just put it away and wait for a call from me. I do all their watching and they have little frustration.

By the way..i get my dinar from GID associates . Does anyone have a better supplier....its 1110 per million with them.

Oh and i don't sell on ebay.....did it once and wa a loser as far as i am concerned. Made very little profit.....

For me it was both testing the waters and trying to get out at a minimum loss. I got in on the emphatic advise of a friend I thought was doing a rational analysis, but since have found out otherwise. I think it is likely that this investment will go nowhere and thus we will be hard pressed to make up the dealer spread to break even. But I'm going to wait a while and see what unfolds over the next few months.

Did you know today they reduced all government workers salaries

So if you made say 25,000,000 dinar

now its only 250,000 dinar

that means RV to say 1.30 to 1

Or they cant buy S#!T

now 250,000 is what $200 @1170

thats per.YEAR

I'm curious what people are sellling dinar for. i keep 3 to 5 million on hand and upcharge $100 per million to people who can't be bothered opening an account. Mostly poker friends...gamblers who are not so frenzied about the RV...just put it away and wait for a call from me. I do all their watching and they have little frustration.

By the way..i get my dinar from GID associates . Does anyone have a better supplier....its 1110 per million with them.

Oh and i don't sell on ebay.....did it once and wa a loser as far as i am concerned. Made very little profit.....

I think i would keep that to myself smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Or they cant buy S#!T

thats per.YEAR

CHECK YOUR NEWS ITEMS ... that isn't all workers, not even all government workers, just the three presidents. this was a move they talked about like a year ago? Bear in mind how long it takes these people to do things. Anyway, you can stop feeling sorry for al those government employees in Iraq who are working for almost nothing. The original post is on this forum.

:)

smee2

Or they cant buy S#!T

thats per.YEAR

Right as smee2 has pointed out, this was just for the 3 Presidents.

Yes, he will wait a while and harass the crap out of everybody with his lop talk. Sell your friggin dinars and be gone!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I had a couple of auctions on ebay and both completed with 1 bidder (different accounts), but neither bidder paid. I'm not sure what is going on here, but maybe its a ploy to try and lock in the right to buy at todays prices while they drag out the dispute process in hopes that it will RV before that closes. Neither winner made any response to winning, my invoice, or repeated attempts at contact. Ebay's rules on this also offer essentially no penalty since not paying does not show up in your feedback rating. Once the situation is resolved neither party can provide feedback of any sort, so its like it never happened (except you still pay for the insertion fee). Its 4 days to pass before filing a non-payment case, then 4 days for the user to respond before it can be closed and you get your final fee refunded, but not the insertion fee.

One winner looks to be a real ebay user, the other was some sort of hacked account as I got a note from ebay saying that they were removed for using a non-existant account (that's a little scary all by itself).

The solution is to not use an auction but list at a fixed price for buy-it-now only, since then you can click the "must pay immediately" button so unless they pay right away then it does count as a completed transaction.

So just FYI.

I have had several of these and have a couple pending right now! I set my auctions to block anyone with 2 unpaid in the last six months but still some get through.

I bought my first lot from DT and then did a little research and found GID had the best price of any Dealers I found on the net. I now use them for my once a month purchases and I have been 100% satisfied! - I guess there is my pump for today