Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Currency In 3 Years... WTH... can someone validate this?

GameChanger

If after all of us that bought Iraqi paper for US dollars, totaling billions, which helped them stabilize their economy, then all we get in return is an RD and mandatory return of our large notes for less than we paid for them(fees) that will really suck. Was just hoping for a better ROI than that.

We all are hoping for a better return.

Even the ones who know the mechanics of an RD inside and out and can speak RD fluently.

None of us want that option.

Categories of currency are 25000 (old) and 25 (new), 10000 (old) and 10 (new), 500 (old) and .50 (new). When the new currency is released, they will have a new 50 dinar and 100 dinar bank note. Those are new higher 'categories of currency'. They've even stated this in several news articles equating the new higher categories to be equivalent to 50,000 and 100,000. Unfortunately, several have misunderstood their meaning (poor translations into English) and thought there would be 50K and 100K notes printed. Not so. There will be 50 and 100 dinar notes added to the denominations planned for the new currency. Including coins for those categories of 1 dinar and lower. Just like the USD. The new categories will be for the new currency after dropping 3 zeros.

Fantastic! People need to realize that they are going to go to the currency "value" system that the US has in place. That much has been said for quite some time. I will look for the article(s) that I read that info in and post it later. So as Blue said, I will shorten it. Iraq will have a 100Dinar, a 50Dinar, a 25Dinar (our 20), a 10Dinar, perhaps a 5Dinar, and a 1Dinar. That would be the easiest and most logical route from them to RD. It would also make it very simple for the Iraqi citizens to learn from as the are VERY accustomed to using US bills that are of that denomination. It would just be Iraqi Dinar rather than USD. Make sense? As for the coins, who knows what denominations they will use. Logically it would be the same as the US's system with a 1Dinar coin followed by MAYBE a .50Dinar piece, then a .25Dinar, .10Dinar, .05Dinar, and a .01Dinar. But then again the coins have not been seen, so that is just my opinion of it IF Iraq wants to model their monetary system off of the USD AND have a currency that the Iraq citizens understand how to use quickly.

Think positive, think RV.

Each day is a gift, some more so than others.

Remember, Karma is a bus, that one day will come to your town, and run you over without hesitation.

GhostDawg

If after all of us that bought Iraqi paper for US dollars, totaling billions, which helped them stabilize their economy, then all we get in return is an RD and mandatory return of our large notes for less than we paid for them(fees) that will really suck. Was just hoping for a better ROI than that.

I was too. I did not want an RD and was very much looking forward to riches....

My goal now is to learn how to get my old exchanged for new when the time comes and then sit on the new until it RVs to where they want it to be....Kuwait level....

Edited by BlueOrchid919

I was too. I did not want an RD and was very much looking forward to riches....

My goal now is to learn how to get my old exchanged for new when the time comes and then sit on the new until it RVs to where they want it to be....Kuwait level....

so there would basically be a profit in the thousands?

At this point, and until I learn different, I'm anticipating a 300-400% return in about 3-4 years. My mind is planned for that. Anything sooner or better will be gravy train for me!

It is what it is....

I hear you...Ive ben watching these videos on how this could potentially be a scam. (considering demonetization) I just don't understand why they would start a new currency in '03 then all of a sudden make a new one.

I hear you...Ive ben watching these videos on how this could potentially be a scam. (considering demonetization) I just don't understand why they would start a new currency in '03 then all of a sudden make a new one.

I don't think this was ever a scam. A country's currency has value, even if it has a lot of zeros. I just fell for the hype of massive riches because I fell for the stories of Kuwait making millionaires. I've yet to see one single news article to support that or even ONE single anecdotal story archived ANYWHERE on Google. None to be found.... Not one single story, nothing to support the pumping hype other than hearsay.

They are redenominating in order to bring the IQD closer in value to the USD. By removing 3 zeros and creating all new currency, the new dinar will be equal to $0.86. That will de-dollarize them and allow their new currency to have better value.

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1

If I would just start up my own website and get paid $1 for everytime this stinking topic was brought up, I wouldn't need the Dinar to RV. I would be set! Kind of like the people that have already started sites, just like this one. No offense to anyone and I really mean that, but this topic is really getting old. Go back and read before you post, you will not cover anything and I mean anything, that hasn't already been covered on this topic!!

• Downvote 1

These translations are incorrect and this means it will take three years to complete the process. As they release the lower denominations, they will be gradually removing the large denominations, which could take three years. There are articles that state the currency change is in process, the parliament vote will take place soon.

When I read this thread I felt bad for all of you, sounds like a bit of a hopeless pity party.ohmy.gif

If you do your homework and read the articles located in the NEWS FORUM, posted since last Thursday I think you will see that yes, a re-denomination might be a possibility, however if they do this, they will not be able to help the citizens or the economy. There are some very strong articles posted over the weekend I highly recommend you read, or even take a look at The Call Squad thread. You will not be waiting three years, nor will you have to turn in your cash for small denominations. I assure you we will all be pleasantly surprised. I hope to help you feel a little confidence in your speculation. This is not a scam, there are VERY well educated folks who spend a lot of time researching and understand this is a viable investment with risks. The scam was are the folks who convince others to do this and made outlandish promises and the pumpers who try to get you to buy more and more.

From everything I read and understand I feel the profit will be greater than 300%. They want the citizens to use one currency, the Iraqi Dinar, not the US dollar. How will the CBI entice the citizens to use the Dinar? Make it worth more than the US dollar, correct? This is my logic.

Yep, governments. All this worthless information issued by banks, parliaments, world banks, or anyone having to do with this RV is all propaganda. I am surprised that no one has figured out the plan. I know why. See government do not ever tell the truth. When they try to tell the truth it is twisted. You know 2 + 2= 5, black is white, up is down, left is right. I would say that if you want to know what is going to happen, read the article understand what it is saying and they will do the exact opposite. Watch you will see, you loppers and RD'ers. Yep, believe everything the government tells you, because really they are telling the truth, hahaha. Brainwashed Loppers. Hahaha. Brainwashed RD'ers. hahaha. Remember governments always tell the truth. Remember governments always tell the truth. Remember governments always tell the truth. Repeat after me, Remember governments always tell the truth. Now you are asleep and you will all do what the government tells you too, believe in the government, the government loves you.

• Upvote 2

Fantastic! People need to realize that they are going to go to the currency "value" system that the US has in place. That much has been said for quite some time. I will look for the article(s) that I read that info in and post it later. So as Blue said, I will shorten it. Iraq will have a 100Dinar, a 50Dinar, a 25Dinar (our 20), a 10Dinar, perhaps a 5Dinar, and a 1Dinar. That would be the easiest and most logical route from them to RD. It would also make it very simple for the Iraqi citizens to learn from as the are VERY accustomed to using US bills that are of that denomination. It would just be Iraqi Dinar rather than USD. Make sense? As for the coins, who knows what denominations they will use. Logically it would be the same as the US's system with a 1Dinar coin followed by MAYBE a .50Dinar piece, then a .25Dinar, .10Dinar, .05Dinar, and a .01Dinar. But then again the coins have not been seen, so that is just my opinion of it IF Iraq wants to model their monetary system off of the USD AND have a currency that the Iraq citizens understand how to use quickly.

Remember, Karma is a bus, that one day will come to your town, and run you over without hesitation.

GhostDawg

I think you got that right.

If I would just start up my own website and get paid $1 for everytime this stinking topic was brought up, I wouldn't need the Dinar to RV. I would be set! Kind of like the people that have already started sites, just like this one. No offense to anyone and I really mean that, but this topic is really getting old. Go back and read before you post, you will not cover anything and I mean anything, that hasn't already been covered on this topic!!

Oh good! Now it's my turn to tell an anti-LOPPER to sell his Dinars and also to ask WHY he is even here!

Wow! Now I see the fun in doing that! That was so cool. NOW I know why they, over and over, all tell the LOPPERS that!

I thought about it for a while after I posted my reply to this post, and I realized that I forgot to add something. Who is to say that they wont RD and then RV? Is that a plausible route? I think so. It would make sense, but then again as I have seen/heard, the Iraqi government doesn't really do things in a way that makes a whole lot of sense most of the time. Bring up an idea, lets vote on it 3 times, pass it around the room some more, smoke the Hukah, send out some story that is difficult to translate so we won't understand it right away, and then the plan that was brought up originally is scrapped because someone wasn't going to make enough money off of it. Sorry, went on a rant there, just frustrated but optimistic!

GhostDawg

I thought about it for a while after I posted my reply to this post, and I realized that I forgot to add something. Who is to say that they wont RD and then RV? Is that a plausible route? I think so. It would make sense, but then again as I have seen/heard, the Iraqi government doesn't really do things in a way that makes a whole lot of sense most of the time. Bring up an idea, lets vote on it 3 times, pass it around the room some more, smoke the Hukah, send out some story that is difficult to translate so we won't understand it right away, and then the plan that was brought up originally is scrapped because someone wasn't going to make enough money off of it. Sorry, went on a rant there, just frustrated but optimistic!

GhostDawg

I believe the RD, then RV idea has a lot of merit.

I would almost expect that to happen at some time.

If you are preparing a surface to paint it, you may sand, fill in any gaps to smooth the surface out, then prime it.

Think of the RD as getting the economy ready. It removes the trace inflation, lessens monetary liability and brings the dinar closer to parity with the dollar ( and may even reach parity as it is only $.14 away). They are priming the economy.

When the primed surface has cured and dried properly, you start adding the finish coat. Depending on the type of paint, it can be a number of light coats, or a single heavy coat.

An RV is the finish coat. Why leave the economy primed and ready, only to allow the rust of inflation to creep back in.

It could be a heavy coat (bigger number) or several light coats.

Still, all of this comes into play, only if the plan is approved.

It is good to fully understand the possibilities, but they have to make the decision.

You haven't taken anything away from the surface you have prepped; RV and apply the finish coat...

We keep hearing they are teaching their people so the process will be easy for them wouldn't putting the currency back to pre war be the easiest for them as they used that and should be easy for them to convert back to just a ? and kinda my thought.

unfortunately...it isn't that easy...they have way too much IQD in circulation to put the currency back to that level...basically the CBI can't afford it. A significant revaluation of a currency has never happened....ever...and won't with Iraq.

I wonder what would Iraq be telling the world if they are planning to RV.

Maybe some like this :- ' The appearance of Saleh said that " we have completed the preparation to revalue our currency now. The proposal will be sent to Parliament for approval"

Yes? No.? :lol:

I wonder what would Iraq be telling the world if they are planning to RV.

Maybe some like this :- ' The appearance of Saleh said that " we have completed the preparation to revalue our currency now. The proposal will be sent to Parliament for approval"

Yes? No.? :lol:

Ha!