Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lopping of notes

rvus

ok with all this talk about lopping off the 3 zeros. thus making our 25,000 notes worth 25.00

then the 10,000 worth 10.00. the 1000 worth 1.00

what about the 50.00, 250.00 and 500.00 they going to move the decimal point 3 spaces to the left on these also?

if not i want to trade in all my 25,000 for small bills

just a question?

rvus, it is a very good and important question to ask!

ALL the currency will be changed, not unlike it was changed to get Saddam's face off in the first place. At a certain time, you will have to exchange old for new, it's that simple. They will remove the zeros by redenominating the currecy. If you want more info, google redenomination ...it is not something new, it has been done many times around the world.

Some folks want folks to believe they are only going to "phase out" the larger denominations and keep the small, but that is not the case. That is just pumper talk to get people excited and think they will get rich quick.

• Upvote 1

Heres my thinking........a 25000 note has a Value of 25000 dinar, you paid for 25000 dinar note...when it RVs at _____ per dinar, it will be _____ times 25000. I think whats happening is the CBI is doing two things at once Lopping and Deleting the 3 zeros which is confusing some folks. And neither one of them is concerned with the other. It just happens be going on at the same time.

Lopping: CBI will do that to all of the notes that will not be used in international tradein Iraq after the note returns there

Raising the 3 zeros : .00085 can become .85, yes that does make for a stronger currency, inside Iraq first, the as for the RV we really couldnt care whats on the right side of the decimal, we just want a huge number on the left side, higher the better ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks just replaced my forex home page with the fartboard :confused::unsure:

lol..........I'll instead use it as a nice elegant sophisticated email gift.to friends, relatives, ex-es, ex bosses etc......

NO LOP !!!

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

If that ( no lop) turns out to be the case ( IF ONLY) I'll acknowledge your Genius and thank you officially.