Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Being a Canadian and not having made any effort at all to comply with the "new" travel document regulations, and not having a current passport, that is one of the first things I have to do.

But rather than meet at a city, no matter how great, I would prefer as a lot of people seem to, the idea of a cruise ship. Great entertainment, great food, great spa, food, great booze, great food, great shopping on board, more food, the luxury of swimming in the middle of a pool in the middle of the ocean, more great food, sunshine and ultimately great food!

Yup, I would go for that. hahahahaha

smee2

Hey guys and gals,

I already opted in. I think Tampa is a great place to meet. Tampa has Santana and the Cool Jazz Team that we can call on for entertainment. Tampa has excellent cruise ships that sail from Harbour Island in Tampa Bay. I am sure we can commandeer a cruise ship and party hardy all the way to Key West, Cozumel, through the Gulf of Mexico, and where ever! Go RV and lets party.