Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHEN WILL IT BE TOO LATE

scrillagurl

You should never spend more than you can afford. If something happens and it doesn't happen in the time frame you are expect, would they money you just spent create issues? IMO we are within a very short time before we all smile but, I remind myself daily that this is Iraq and they can find ways to make you say "WHAT!!!".

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

Has anybody had to cancel order with Ali-because you clicked the wrong buy amount? What are my chances of him doing that, so I can reorder the way I intended to? (I wanted to place 2 orders for X amount; not the lump sum all at once)

(Be kind to me, I am about to beat myself up for this enough already!!)

You should never spend more than you can afford. If something happens and it doesn't happen in the time frame you are expect, would they money you just spent create issues? IMO we are within a very short time before we all smile but, I remind myself daily that this is Iraq and they can find ways to make you say "WHAT!!!".

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

The crazy thing is I could not afford it this week but can at the end of next....that'd be my freakin luck.

Edited by scrillagurl

I just checked out the Fed Ex website. It looks like you can have it waiting for you at a Fed Ex location rather than having to be there to receive it. With the hours that I work it makes it impossible for me to be home when the driver comes by. I was worried about how to get more because I cant have it sent to anyone or to my work. This seems like the main way to do it :)

• Upvote 1

The crazy thing is I could not afford it this week but can at the end of next....that'd be my freakin luck.

I know some dinar dealers like dinartrade.com have "dinar on reserve" programs. You can put 10% down and pay the balance within 30 days. In some cases it doesn't make sense, but if you're expecting a bonus or something and with all the current potential it might be something to consider.

• Upvote 1

Even with order being COD? They don't ship the order till you send them the DL & copy of MO, right?

I have ordered all of my dinar with DT, COD and have never provided a DL...I order small amounts though so that may be why they haven't required it. I have also had to cancel an order and then reordered later that day with no issues. DT has been very pleasant to work with and if you call them they will most likely work with you without penalty. GO RV!