Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

‘We will survive Mr Trump’: Haitian Americans reject Oval Office slur

The president called the country they came from a ‘shithole’ and removed protected status for some. There is fear – but also a determination to forgive

Richard Luscombe in Miami

Sun 14 Jan 2018 13.13 GMT

3000.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=225d1d88e3399af090b80ceebf6068d7
Haitian Americans mark the eighth anniversary of the massive earthquake in Haiti and condemn Donald Trump’s reported statement
Photograph: Joe Raedle/Getty Images

More pics in link

‘I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed’, president says, denying making the statements attributed to him

Associated Press

Mon 15 Jan 2018 07.30 GMT First published on Mon 15 Jan 2018 02.11 GMT

4784.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=69c93d08bc0c84f1c761a9045149e76a
President Donald Trump speaks beside House majority leader Kevin McCarthy in West Palm Beach on January 14
Photograph: Nicholas Kamm/AFP/Getty Images

4 hours ago, umbertino said:

‘I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed’, president says, denying making the statements attributed to him

Associated Press

Mon 15 Jan 2018 07.30 GMT First published on Mon 15 Jan 2018 02.11 GMT

I guess the left is moving away from Russia, Russia, Russia......seems that hasn't led anywhere.......other than Clinton and Obama are likely to be in some hot water.

What's next............of course............the race card.........I just wish they all would get thier act together and quit with all the games and pull together to get something done for the country.....games, games, games...........

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.....

trump immigrant

Looks like Trump is in pretty good company...........Rosa Parks and Ali.......

The photograph is real. It was taken on 27 October 1986 by Getty photographer Yvonne Hemsey at a ceremony honoring the recipients of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor. (Joe DiMaggio, Victor Borge, and Anita Bryant are also featured in the photograph.)

The Ellis Island Medal of Honor is awarded each year in celebration of “patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity”:

The Ellis Island Medals of Honor embody the spirit of America in their celebration of patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity. They recognize individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America.  As always, NECO remains dedicated to the maintenance and restoration of America’s greatest symbol of its immigrant history, Ellis Island.

Trump was one of 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations handed out the award.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillarious Clinton was similarly honored with the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1999.

Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

***///

Why aren't Haitian Americans hatin' on Killary & Billy...? 

The Klinton criminal cabal run by these two felonius master-minds,

along with their brothers - stole Millions upon Millions meant for these Haitians' peeps THEY left back in

that s--thole country, which, if it weren't such a s--thole, they'd be there instead of here, right...? <_<

More lunatic left hypocrasy.<_<

• Upvote 2

Let me comment on this...I don't know if Mr. Trump said this or not or if the media who is just watering at the mouth to take something he says or does and twist it is false or true.......I wasn't there and neither were you guys......I would remind you it is better not to condemn a person for a act unless you know the true unless you want to be condemned yourself before almighty God......Many have sold their souls to the devil for an act to bring him down. I do know this why didn't everyone jump on this same train when Obama was in office because he supposedly pushed an agenda to usher in Islam over our Constitution and everyone was silent.....everyone needs to support this president and see what he can accomplish because from what I see he is fulfilling his promises even when having to fight everyone's opinions. Thank God this man has a strong will to rise above twisted people and twisted words....God will deal with the rest.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1