Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

djgabrielie Peepers Report – 070810 2:30p

Sunglass

DJGabriele's Peepers Report - 070810!

Cick the following link to see this report read LIVE by djb! http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6771189/

Script as report by djgabrielie:

Well I kind of knew that we would be losing faith in our current list of “gurus” and that a whole new barrage of new ones to take their place.

Never seen Dr. J. in six months.

Never seen another site until about a month ago.

Never seen groovgal until about a month ago.

Never seen Chief V until a couple of months ago

Catchy names but all show and no go….

So once again we have to re-grade our “guru” list or do we? Seems like Adam and Sonny1 and Frank are still on course. Yes some political BS (for 5 months as of the other day) but hey this is Iraq. I don’t know about you, but I have decided to withdraw my registration from all the sites except DV and New DV and KTFM. Then I will still be informed as to when it happens but can skip over all the posts I don’t wish to read.

You know however, there is no way to unsubscribe? Lol they don’t want to lose their count. Also on “DD Tids” you can never respond to Medics Chat…. They are in bed together. And Medic is so arrogant that he can’t take criticism. So tough! I won’t be reading your and LANs and Groovgal posts anymore…. Not that I took them seriously anyway.

You have a choice so don’t read if you don’t want to get aggravated.

Stick with what works.

http://newdinarchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1146

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Cick this link to see this report read LIVE by djb! http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6771091/

Script:

Well I kind of knew that we would be losing faith in our current list of “gurus” and that a whole new barrage of new ones to take their place.

So once again we have to re-grade our “guru” list or do we? Seems like Adam and Sonny1 and Frank are still on course. Yes some political BS (for 5 months as of the other day) but hey this is Iraq. I don’t know about you, but I have decided to withdraw my registration from all the sites except DV and New DV and KTFM. Then I will still be informed as to when it happens but can skip over all the posts I don’t wish to read.

You know however, there is no way to unsubscribe? Lol they don’t want to lose their count. Also on “DD Tids” you can never respond to Medics Chat…. They are in bed together. And Medic is so arrogant that he can’t take criticism. So tough! I won’t be reading your and LANs and Groovgal posts anymore…. Not that I took them seriously anyway.

Stick with what works.

I have been reading Guru stories since 2004.. The "Fab 5"...LOL... The Gurus come and they go! Most of them just like to see who follow the around and listen to their Carp!! Most of their stories are made up...Every forum has their BS Gurus... none of them have a contact in the WH, the CBI, Bank Presidents, the Pentagon Colonels etc..etc...etc.. LOL if you are gullable.. some of them try to con money out of you to make payment on their websites even houses..LOL to Shotgunsusie and her lezbian friends who send money to that con-artist in Conway, Arkansas... Just a "Shout-Out" to all the Gurus and their pathetic followers!! LOL...LOL...LOL..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't think Chief V can be put in the same category as the others. All he has ever done was share information with us while he was in Iraq and now that he is home he shares what he hears from his friends that are still there. He's not a pumper and did not throw out RV dates every week to my knowledge. I have always thought highly of him. I enjoyed his posts and appreciated him keeping us informed of what was going on in Iraq.

• Upvote 14

I don't think Chief V can be put in the same category as the others. All he has ever done was share information with us while he was in Iraq and now that he is home he shares what he hears from his friends that are still there. He's not a pumper and did not throw out RV dates every week to my knowledge. I have always thought highly of him. I enjoyed his posts and appreciated him keeping us informed of what was going on in Iraq.

I do tend to agree in this instance..... Thanks for pointing it out..... B)

• Upvote 1

You may not have heard of another site until a month ago but he's not new. Many of us have known about him for about 5-6 years.

I have been reading another site since he started up..He is usually very thoughtful and puts down most of the "Rumor Gurus" and their stories.. I don't know if he knows anything for sure..

• Upvote 1

Well said Sunglass. As you know, I am the senior lurker. Often in the background and mostly with not too much to say. Yes, they seem to come and go. Also, I wonder why folks would want to believe that they are actually telling us something we have never heard before. I assure you that with the vaast majority of conversations in chat, I could start trouble almost every night, just pointing out how ludicrous most of these Guru types are. Thanks for reminding us to pay attention.... B)

I gotta agree. Chief V isn't a "guru", he's someone who told what he saw from a day to day, gotta make it, no matter what (Iraqi citizen's) perspective.. I appreciate what he shares because it puts real people with the events.

• Upvote 2

What ever happen to SGS, LN, Oldskier, Ranger, Neno,? I miss them sooooo much....

SGS joined up with LN, paying his bills and living in Conway, Arkansas and writing songs for the "Eagles", Oldskiier still building houses in Utah and cutting the "000"'s off all his dinar notes waiting for "lop" to occur, Ranger is still changing his name as much as he changes his underwear, RV dates and stories, Neno still has his website but requires registration...I don't miss any of them!

Edited by Blogo69

DJGabriele's Peepers Report - 070810!

Cick the following link to see this report read LIVE by djb! http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6771189/

Script as report by djgabrielie:

Stick with what works.

Who the h ell said you had to read all that crap anyway? Don't you have a mind of your own? They are there for anyone who wants info. What you do with it is only your concern. I read all the crap but don't put any faith in anything that is posted on any of the sites, Yes! even this site. When I see the changes on the currency exchange sites then I will be one happy camper. Even at 1 cent per Dinar. I would cash in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DJGabriele is the guy talking and not Sunglass....Sunglass would know who ChiefV was and groovegal and another site and she might even know who DrJ is... I don't know him. Doesn't matter either. He posts I read. I'll make my mind up to what they are saying. They could all be unloading a pile of manure but it took nothing from me but the time to read it.

GG is no guru and ChiefV isn't either and neither of them has ever claimed to be a guru....another site has indeed been around for years even if you don't like or listen to him....I don't tune him or any of them out. I read their stuff and move along.

It's up to DJGabriele if he wants to listen or not and he is welcome to make his choice.. Why not listen and keep up. It don't hurt and it's free.

I have listened to Sunglass in chat and on occasion chatted with her and I don't believe she would stick her head in the sand when presented with any information...........Hey Sunglass!!! What say you about this? Just curious and looking for clarification.

• Upvote 7

[quote name='automag'

I have listened to Sunglass in chat and on occasion chatted with her and I don't believe she would stick her head in the sand when presented with any information...........Hey Sunglass!!! What say you about this? Just curious and looking for clarification.

I sunglass say Geaux RV! I dont care who gets it right for ONCE - FIRST!

Yes, I posted djG's Peeper's Report. This is something we started doing and if Adam had his way, djgabrielie would write a report/analysis every day! and now we are including a video of his report. All in good fun!

Geaux RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I sunglass say Geaux RV! I dont care who gets it right for ONCE - FIRST!

Yes, I posted djG's Peeper's Report. This is something we started doing and if Adam had his way, djgabrielie would write a report/analysis every day! and now we are including a video of his report. All in good fun!

Geaux RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the quick reply Ms Sunglass and as always a pleasure. Me either. I don't care who is right I just want it over with and we can commence with the party.... Thanks again Sunglass

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with you on Chief!

• Upvote 1

Ditto that,I myself have not seen the Chief make any predictions only provide info. And just like Ron Scarpa, I thank them both!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1