Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Name 'Democrat Party' Should Be Banned For Racism

Whatshername

Mark Levin: The name 'Democratic Party' should be banned for racism

By Newsmachete

Now that we're in a new movement to ban the Confederate flag from computer games and old television shows, talk show host Mark Levin has jumped on the bandwagon, suggesting we ban the name "Democratic Party."

Levin says this is because the Democratic Party has such a racist past.  It was the party of slavery, after all, the party who fought against Abraham Lincoln's efforts to free the slaves.  The Democratic Party was also the party of segregation for decades.  Former Senate majority leader Robert Byrd was an official in the Ku Klux Klan.  Hugo Black, FDR's appointment to the Supreme Court, was a lawyer for the Ku Klux Klan.  FDR himself locked up most of  our Japanese-American population in camps simply because of their ethnicity.  Woodrow Wilson, a Democrat, signed a law making interracial marriage illegal, the army was segregated, and Wilson supported Jim Crow laws in the South.

Democrat Bill Clinton praised Democratic senator William Fulbright, a segregationist.

"We come to celebrate and give thanks for the remarkable life of J. William Fulbright, a life that changed our country and our world forever and for the better. . . . In the work he did, the words he spoke and the life he lived, Bill Fulbright stood against the 20th century’s most destructive forces and fought to advance its brightest hopes"

In light of that racist history, the name "Democrat" or "Democratic" should no longer be used.  It was acceptable yesterday, and last year, and for the last 100 years, but now let us decide that it is a racist word.  All newspapers with the name "Democrat" (e.g., "Democrat Gazette") will have to change their names.  We will break relations with all countries that have the name "Democrat," like the Democratic Republic of Congo.  Until the Democratic Party changes its name, we can no longer refer to it by that name, but rather the party of the "D word."

All books with the D word should be removed from Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.  All apps with the D word should be removed from the Apple store.

In voting booths, the party column should be labeled "The _________ Party" or the "The -----rat Party."  The political process called "democracy" should also have a name change – perhaps "peopletocracy" or "voterocracy".

Why do we need to make all these changes?  Because the D word offends some people.  Even if these people weren't offended yesterday, or the day before, or 100 years before, they are offended now.

• Upvote 9

I am amazed at how easily people are offended. Are so many that

insecure or sensitive that they think banning a flag or whatever

is being targeted, some how is the solution to everything? I am

up for banning all things party politics, but seeing that will never

happen, we could start with banning Washington. :lol:

Thanks WHN :)

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 5

Thank you Jim.

I think it draws a pretty good comparison to the manufactured outrage of the left (democrats). Conservatives aren't the delicate snowflakes when it comes to speech... that would be the democrats. We aren't offended by the WORD "democrat". We're offended by DEMOCRATS!

Changing or banning the word isn't the point. Democrats need a big dose of their own vile medicine.

Democrat = Racist < spit >

• Upvote 4

I am amazed at how easily people are offended. Are so many that

insecure or sensitive that they think banning a flag or whatever

is being targeted, some how is the solution to everything? I am

up for banning all things party politics, but seeing that will never

happen, we could start with banning Washington. :lol:

Thanks WHN :)

It's all about extortion. That is the main reason they like playing the race card and claim that they are offended.

////

The Party 'system' isn't workin' except to divide The Republlic...

... so it's only workin' for those seeking to destroy US from within.

BAN ALL PARTIES.   :angry:

(Except those where good Martinis are served properly.  :D:P  )

Jonathan Gruber was right. Most Americans are stupid if they continue to buy into the bs that the liberal media is throwing out there.

• Upvote 2

I'm offended by those who are offended.  How are we going to handle that?....................................And be fair to me along the way of course.

***///

Offended cancels out non-offended.... you fall in betwixt --

hence -- you're goin' to be pummeled by both sides as they back-n'-forth no matter what !  :confused2:  :(

• Upvote 1