Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

((MSRP)) Maliki's meeting to develop a policy to move the media for the next period

yota691

((MSRP)) Maliki's meeting to develop a policy to move the media for the next period 2014-Aug-22-53f6c105bceaa.jpgMaliki

Section:News

August 22, 2014 7:03

Readers Number:3

Maliki met yesterday names attached at the bottom of the page and some other names, which was transferred from inside the meeting and distributed gifts and pistol each and every one of them and develop a policy meeting this move media for the next period was agreed on the following: 

• The focus of the speech on paper and paper Kurds and Sunnis attacked and considering that the response of the coalition waiver of the rights of Shiites and treason, and when people confuse.
  • Mr. Hakim hit people and block citizen and talk with them and they are pushing to get the ministries with the help of the Kurds and Sunnis to embarrass Abadi.
  • Attacking some individuals state law and may be considered Jano Secretariat for special interests and partisan In order to avoid dangerous files against them.
  • Broadcast rumors and direct contact with members of the Kurdistan Alliance and the year and encourage them to intimidate and confuse internally.
  • Dependence on the center of the two rivers associated with the Ministry of National Security, chaired confident Hashemi and his team to consolidate the ideas above and popularly marketed especially to activate the pressure inside the Sunni areas to put pressure on their representatives.

Names: 

1-on Alfalh president

2-Ihsan al-Shammari

3-Khalid Serail 

4-Wael stapes

5-Adel inhibitor

6-Mohammed Ugaili

7-Khalid Abdul Ilah

8-Jasim al-Musawi

The news agency Buratha (WAP)

Why have two dingle berries "neg" Sandfly for saying his customary thanks. What cuz he typed it in all caps you felt he was yelling at you. I am not that sensitive on the DV characters I really don't like. Time to double neg Maliki. Also time to get the government chosen, approved, and seated to stop Maliki's shinanagins . Does this man not see that as a result of his "tween" Prime Minister games that if he keeps on daring the new regime that they will be more inclined to renege on any departure deal they struct with him. Possibly seizing all of the, what, 25 billion dollars he reportedly embezzled. Oh we'll, his bad. Let's hope he does not manage to stay in ANY power once the new GOI is seated. FYI, Sandfly I bumped you up one.

• Upvote 3

NYKevin, yeah I see the fly by night neg person is at it again.  

Maliki is trying to cause a ruckus in forming the new government.  He is so sure that he is the only one who can be PM that he is trying to have his nerds cause trouble.  It won't happen.  I think Abadi knows whats up.  Dang, if we do, he surely does.  So, this is why he is trying to do this quickly.  The sooner the government is together, the sooner the maliki loses his complete immunity.  Not that Abadi is vindictive, but they all know as soon as maliki looses his immunity, he won't be around to cause trouble.  He will either flee, or be arrested.   It's all about getting it done with him in the way.  He includes maliki as if he cared, but he knows the reason they have such a mess is because of the wanna be dictator.