35 replies to this topic

#1 flack

flack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

RUMOR : RV - Revalue of a currency.

RUMOR : RI - Reinstatement of a currency to pre-war levels.

FACT : RD - Redenomination of a currency.

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate ( slice off 3 zeros off their currency notes.) to ease cash transactions. (source: XE.com)

IMO, I do think the IQD will RV, but, as of right now these are all the facts we have............. Please be aware of Pumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 willie

willie

• Banned
  • 163 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:12 PM

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate ( slice off 3 zeros off their currency notes.) to ease cash transactions. (source: XE.com)

IMO, I do think the IQD will RV, but, as of right now these are all the facts we have............. Please be aware of Pumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do some reading and searching here before posting this. Your source has no credit XE.com is an old article and been debunked and proven wrong

#3 cmoore648

cmoore648

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

hmmmmm......dont believe it...

#4 nbcowboy06

nbcowboy06

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

where have u been that has been there probably long than you been a member of this site

#5 flack

flack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:54 PM

Please do some reading and searching here before posting this. Your source has no credit XE.com is an old article and been debunked and proven wrong

Willie, let's see your facts!!!!!!!!!

#6 CDEW

CDEW

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:58 PM

Sorry Folks.....

Adam himself just gave the LOP question a 50 / 50 chance on his conference call.

So....Finally!! It is not Debunked As an UNTRUTH...... BUT INSTEAD...... JUST GIVEN A 50 / 50 CHANCE.......

By Adam Himself.

#7 RICK C

RICK C

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

Sorry Folks.....

Adam himself just gave the LOP question a 50 / 50 chance on his conference call.

So....Finally!! It is not Debunked As an UNTRUTH...... BUT INSTEAD...... JUST GIVEN A 50 / 50 CHANCE.......

By Adam Himself.

---------------------------------Did you expect Adam could answer it any other way, ANYTHING is Possible. NO ONE knows how or what will happen except the finance commissionpr and their gov.

#8 CDEW

CDEW

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:16 PM

---------------------------------Did you expect Adam could answer it any other way, ANYTHING is Possible. NO ONE knows how or what will happen except the finance commissionpr and their gov.

Yes Rick....I realize that.

Just simply stating that even Adam REALIZES that a lop is NOT IMPOSSIBLE like SO MANY here have stated while SLAUGHTERING anyone who mentioned it.

#9 powerpager

powerpager

Platinum VIP

• Members
  • 2,612 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:12 PM

<_< Yada Yada Yada !!! ;)

#10 retirementafterrv

retirementafterrv

• Platinum VIP
  • 963 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

we shall see, thanks for the post

#11 NotReallyTex

NotReallyTex

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationTexxAzz Of Course

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

Why does CDEW get negatives for simply posting the truth? I am a VIP and a senior member and I have ALWAYS though a LOP was very possible. Doesn't make me negative just objective and honest.

I wasn't aware Adam had admitted that the LOP theory was a real possibility, guess I have missed some things.

#12 tampa1000

tampa1000

• Members
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOrion

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

For those of little faith, and RV/RI will pass and you will never see it happen, If you don't have faith you should never invest in the Dinar!

#13 CDEW

CDEW

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:43 PM

Why does CDEW get negatives for simply posting the truth? I am a VIP and a senior member and I have ALWAYS though a LOP was very possible. Doesn't make me negative just objective and honest.

I wasn't aware Adam had admitted that the LOP theory was a real possibility, guess I have missed some things.

Hey NoOneReally, CDEW is No One Really. Just someone like most of you here who has a few Mil. Dinar because even though I was skeptical I did not want to allow my skepticism to exclude me from an opportunity when I had the cash to spare. So I researched a little, then bought Dinar, then researched heavily, and joined this site, and bought Adam's book, then researched some more. Anyone researching the Dinar on the net can find all the articles speaking of the dreaded LOP. The said articles are abundant, and published by legitimate agencies. Yet anyone mentioning these articles or posting a question regarding these articles are quickly reprimanded as uninformed and even disrespectful. (which I found amazing).

So now.....here we are again with the ugly topic of aLOP presented as a question to Adam himself which he gave it in his own words a 50 / 50 chance.......

Hence my response, which simply pointed out that this LOP theory can no longer be considered "debunked and proven wrong" or simply a newbie brain fart.

It is a real possibility.

I am as hopeful as all of you that it does not happen. But I prefer to face the world with eyes wide open.

#14 mrref

mrref

• Members
  • 3,522 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

I JUST DON'T THINK YOU PEOPLE GET IT AT ALL, :unsure: IF IRAQ LOPS THEY WILL BE MOVING BACKWARDS NOT FORWARD :angry: AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. IF THEY LOP THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY AND THEY DON'T WANT THAT EITHER. THIS COUNTRY WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD. :) SO CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IRAQ DOSEN'T WANT A LOP. ITS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND................. B) :lol:

#15 flack

flack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:10 AM

I JUST DON'T THINK YOU PEOPLE GET IT AT ALL, :unsure: IF IRAQ LOPS THEY WILL BE MOVING BACKWARDS NOT FORWARD :angry: AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. IF THEY LOP THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY AND THEY DON'T WANT THAT EITHER. THIS COUNTRY WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD. :) SO CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IRAQ DOSEN'T WANT A LOP. ITS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND................. B) :lol:

What's simple to understand mrrf is that Iraq will be moving forward if they RD. What "civilized" country pays 3000 anything for a loaf of bread or 6000 anything for a cup of soup.
Americans can, but it will be in pennies and the concept is the same in Iraq, they are Carrying too much currency. Now that being said I'm entitled to have an opinion like anyone else here and I'm almost certain it will RV that's why I have invested my hard earned moneyas well. The question here is in what order RV/RD or RD/RV?

#16 motox565

motox565

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:12 AM

Narratted story analysis .....by Moto
In the words of the cowardly lion, trying to face his fears.....
"I do believe in a lop ... I do believe in a lop .... I do, I do, I do"!

But in the end... we all know the cowardly lion recieved his courage and conquered fears ...
thus, lived happily ever after ... as we hope to surpass our own fears and recieve our pending RV ......
thus, drink margaritas somewhere on a nice warm beach in the tropics.

THE END ......
:D

#17 Bruce

Bruce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:22 AM

No, you don't get it. A LOP is a neutral move that doesn't change the value of anything. It is called redenomination. Look it up. As far as "THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY". It already is! You need to confirm what you post because none of it is factual.

#18 82Corp.

82Corp.

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • LocationKabul, Afghanistan

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:37 AM

I recommend you continue to research the Dinar. As fast as this country is moving forward it would be hard to stop it and move it backwards.

#19 silo123

silo123

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:43 AM

CBI said they were going to LOP in 2008...still nothing....not gonna happen

#20 LazySusan

LazySusan

Registered and Approved!

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:50 AM

I also don't believe it will lop, and here's why: a 25,000 note would suddenly become a 25 note, and since they have 25 coins available, even though they haven't been released, then there would be essentially two different notes floating around worth the same thing. They won't release the smaller notes if they were going to lop. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, my pic? It's all about managing expectations! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy