Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nope, nobody does it better, not even Bill!   Thanks Nadita for keeping things interesting & fun around here!  

And I'll work on my aim - I think I'm a bit better at it than Thuggie.   :eyebrows:

PB :)

Thank you :)  you know I can rock any room I want :)  I will visit chat sometimes.. somehow java doesn't like my computer.. I have been having problems signing in into chat.  Is that my computer, me or java..? lol

• Upvote 1

Nadita - you definitely do ROCK!  And we're all delighted you are part of DV. 

As far as the chat room, no it's probably not you or your computer - we all blame it on JAVA!   A lot of us have had the same problems.  Here's a thread that's pinned in the Technical/Question Forums with a lot of good advice.  The fixes that are posted definitely worked for me.  Some have had more success than others with it.  So give it a try!  

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63092-chat-room-not-working-properly/

• Upvote 1