Photo
- - - - -

Rumor? Dinar dealers must cease IQD VND sales by 27th.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#41 Sweet baby dinar

Sweet baby dinar

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hello luigi what's the latest?

#42 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hello luigi what's the latest?

OK...Here is the latest...treat everything you hear as a rumor until such day you are cashed out, walking out of the bank with a fist full money and a big smile on your face.

Forget it is over when the fat lady sings. There are thousands of fat ladies coming out of the woodwork.

#43 sandfly

sandfly

• Members
  • 17,542 posts
  • Locationafghanistan

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

ONE DAY HE WILL BE RIGHT. I DONT KNOW WHEN

#44 Sweet baby dinar

Sweet baby dinar

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

OK...Here is the latest...treat everything you hear as a rumor until such day you are cashed out, walking out of the bank with a fist full money and a big smile on your face.

Forget it is over when the fat lady sings. There are thousands of fat ladies coming out of the woodwork.

Thanks go rv

#45 mrref

mrref

• Members
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Can anybody produce evidence that the VND is RV'ING.... Or is just all speculation.....

#46 limopeter

limopeter

Advanced Member

• Platinum VIP
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

Can anybody produce evidence that the VND is RV'ING.... Or is just all speculation.....

Just Speculation

#47 King Bean

King Bean

• Platinum VIP
  • 905 posts
  • LocationMontana, USA

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

Assume, for conversation, it RV's at 1 to 1. And the anticipation is it will go to 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 over the next couple of years. Why would they stop selling?? Theres still  money to be made. Common sense should prevail...not rumors.

#48 rulesforrebels

rulesforrebels

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

anyone who would fall for this marketing gimmick is a fool who deserves to be parted from their money.

i also heard ford and all other car companies are going to cease selling cars because of a new obama carbon law and you bettter run out and buy a new car today if you ever wanna drive again.

the vnd and iqd are in no way tied together except for the fact that those of us into one are into the other. also why would the government or anyone else for that matter tell you when it was gonna rv, plus why would the dealer even continue sellin and not just hoard their dinar for themselves.?

also though i dont believe in rv's an rv would not make dealers stop selling they would just adjust their rates and continue to make money

#49 pontiyak

pontiyak

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

Bluwolf deals in hallucinations brought on by drug abuse...

I'm embarrassed for the human race that people like him walk amoung us.

yak

#50 Choppermike

Choppermike

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

I just don't get it. I have never in my life seen grown adults continally lie to people. This guy too mentions God alot when he lies. It infuriates me. I wonder if they teach their children to lie too?

There's this place in the US called Washington DC where this type of behavior goes on 24/7 and it's been going on for quite a while.  For all we know, Bluwolf could be Nancy Pelosi or maybe Harry Reid.

#51 sandyf

sandyf

• Members
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:00 AM

A currency dealer is always a currency dealer...They will just change the price of the currency once the currency changes. No need to close shop..

We are in uncharted territory here and it is not quite so straightforward.

To licensed dealers and banks, currency would be 'stock', an asset, and as such cannot change in value because of variation on exchange rate. Assets are valued on a historical cost basis and may be subject to depreciation.

In the event of a very large change in the rate it would not be out of the question for dealers to be offered a credit on holdings with the option to repurchase at the new rate before any further sales. In effect they may very well have to stop selling old stock until free to do so. There would be no restriction on selling dinar acquired through exchange at the new rate. 

Obviously dealers and money changers without audited accounts will not face the same restrictions.

#52 umbertino

umbertino

• Members
  • 27,771 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:13 AM

Assume, for conversation, it RV's at 1 to 1. And the anticipation is it will go to 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 over the next couple of years. Why would they stop selling?? Theres still  money to be made. Common sense should prevail...not rumors.

In reference to your last paragraph....Easier said than done.

Edited by umbertino, 25 June 2013 - 07:13 AM.

#53 dodah

dodah

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over The Rainbow

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

Well...here it is the 28th and they are still selling...Hmmmmmm..did one of the gurus have bad info or was he flat out lying?? :eyebrows:

#54 unirod

unirod

• Members
  • 1,583 posts
  • LocationA cave in Anbahr

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

Here it is June 29th and I just bought some Dong from Travelex.com. I don't know if their good or bad but they have over 200 locations and are in San Francisco International Airport. Seemed like a fair price. Sorry if I'm offending anyone but I'm NOT!!! a pumper. I plan to go to Vietnam soon and wanted some VND.

#55 jackster

jackster

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

If a currency who dealt with IQD saw that the currency would RV from IQD 1160 = US$1 to IQD 1 = US$1, wouldn't he want to buy as much as he could and wait for the RV?

Why sell any more currency?  The Profit of $200-$400 per million IQD is beans compared to the RV.

If the RV is around the corner, then all IQD traders would stop all selling of IQD and would buy for themselves every last IQD note.

#56 umbertino

umbertino

• Members
  • 27,771 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

If a currency who dealt with IQD saw that the currency would RV from IQD 1160 = US$1 to IQD 1 = US$1, wouldn't he want to buy as much as he could and wait for the RV?

Why sell any more currency?  The Profit of $200-$400 per million IQD is beans compared to the RV.

If the RV is around the corner, then all IQD traders would stop all selling of IQD and would buy for themselves every last IQD note.

Agreed........Usually the standard reply for this would be something like " business is business"........

#57 unirod

unirod

• Members
  • 1,583 posts
  • LocationA cave in Anbahr

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

I believe there are tight restrictions on currency dealers. They are audited closely so that they are not buying from the Central Banks at a steep discount only to keep it themselves. Great idea though on making even bigger profits, but it's not legal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy