Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what does the govt do after a disaster

dontlop

i dont get it .. does the govt ..i mean tax dollars .... pay for my house on a beach if a hurricane destroys it .. ?

what is the govt role ..pour sand on the beach again .. fix the roads ....utilities are private owned ...

im just wondering i heard this storm costs 60 billion dollars .. like they got all the estimates in and they know how much this storm costs already .... 60 billion on what ,, clean up.. my yard got some debris down .. should i call the govt to come and clean it up ?

just asking .. ..ok just did a search ...the president realy has little role in this whole thing ..they just go there to get their picture taken like they care or something .. and if the president doesnt go the media makes him look like they dont care about the people ..well if its a republican they media attacks them if they dont go get their picture taken next to a pile of trash .. or standing next to a pond that will be gone in a day or two ...they must hurry up .. fly over to a big mess and get their picture taken before the water goes away.. but as you can see... the president doesnt do anything .. hes back on the canpaign trail already today .. hes all done .. he made speechs .. got his picture taken .. went on tv .. ..hes done

http://disaster.ifas.ufl.edu/pdfs/chap03/d03-07.pdf <<<<< The Role of Government in a

Disaster

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Pres and Governor are doing what politicians do Photo Ops!! How about the Press i e Media go down to the Boots on the Ground were the Real work is.. The Politicians want Glory but have no action!! They don't do the Hard work of Cleaning up the mess!! Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is who does a GREAT job. After every disaster, big or small that the Gov. or President does not coodinate. Hospital workers, electric workers (life on the line through the night in the dark), local business opening up to provide food and shelter free. (Thats right, big bad business owners, you know the evil 1% percenters). Local plumbers, vetnerians, back hoe operators, ditch diggers, neighbors, pastors, nurses, nurses aides. Oh, I could go on and on!! But WOW!! Here is the news! Isn't the President and Governor wonderful! gag

• Upvote 3

***///

You sure are right about that, ODIE!

It's the spirit of the hard-working American people, not the great pretender,

who'll reclaim their homes & livelihoods.

Everybody ought to know by now obummer has never done anything honorable

for The Patriots - only for the slackers, leeches, lazy succubus part of our society.

He's a cowardly, egotistical, opportunistic FRAUD.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1