Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is obama finished as president?

parmenio

Wisconsin is the bellweather state that both the marxists Dems and Republicans are keeping an eye on! As of now it appears that Scott Walker has a good leg up on the recall race inspite of the Union Thugs' millions they have pour into Barrett's campaign. Weigh that with the felon that almost won the Democratic primaries in West Virginia. Arkansas and Kentucky also had problems with their Dem primaries. By a margine of 2 to 1 our veterans have given obama the thumbs down. Doesn't look good for the marxists!! :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure I want to answer.....could be a powder keg. I honestly believe Romney does not have what it takes to beat Obama. He doesn't mesh well with the "everyday American". And President Obama is a master speaker. Hopefully the skies don't blacken and negs rain down.....I simply answered the posted question with my honest opinion. ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't think Romney is the answer to our country's poblems but I see Obama for 4 more years as the complete and final downfall of the country we love so much... so yes, I pray Obama is gone in November.

I understand your view about Romney, but I remember when I wasn't completely sold on Reagan (the actor), either. So given that the alternative is Obama, how bad could Romney be? And he might even become one of the great ones.

But whether he does or doesn't, he is still ABO--Anyone But Obama. So he will get my vote.

• Upvote 7

Mitt my not be the answer,but,Mitt is better than obama.I don't want the socicalist getting any deeper in our country.We got to stop obama.

I never dreamed I would say this, but I agree with mydogz completely!! Mydogz, can you believe we are on the same side about something? But I guess it's easy when we are both Americans who love and fear for our country!! <smile>

• Upvote 1

I don't think Romney is the answer to our country's poblems but I see Obama for 4 more years as the complete and final downfall of the country we love so much... so yes, I pray Obama is gone in November.

I agree Bama! And for those who plan to still vote for Ron Paul....? Why? I know you want your voices heard... but it will hurt the republicans chance or Everyones chance to rid Obama from office! This of course is if Ron Paul runs as an independent ... and im sure he will.

My thought is Anyone Except Obama! Anyone! :)

• Upvote 6

Agree with you. None is good candidate, but if I have to choose between the two of them, I would pick Romney or one coming that is better :)

• Upvote 2

Simple answer, no.

I just don't think Romney has it in him to win. Might be close, but he's not the one.

But I also absolutely don't prescribe to the "Obama will ruin America" newsletter.

No President has ruined us. Bush came close, but not even Carter did.

We're America. We're smarter than that.

Anyone thinking America will be completely ruined by another 4

more years, I'm sorry, they just don't believe in America much and that

saddens me greatly.

We're the greatest nation on the planet filled with brilliant minds.

It's ok to hate Obama. Whatever.

But let's not let our common sense be destroyed as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

And for those who plan to still vote for Ron Paul....? Why?

Romney will only further Obummer's agenda. Ron Paul is the only alternative.

Ron Paul is the life of the party. If he leaves, the party's over. I'll probably leave too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Simple answer, no.

I just don't think Romney has it in him to win. Might be close, but he's not the one.

But I also absolutely don't prescribe to the "Obama will ruin America" newsletter.

saddens me greatly.

Most intelligent answer I've seen....+1 Cap'n.

I never dreamed I would say this, but I agree with mydogz completely!! Mydogz, can you believe we are on the same side about something? But I guess it's easy when we are both Americans who love and fear for our country!! <smile>

You both agree that Mitt is not the answer, but you'll vote for him anyway? Great way to show love for you country! (sarcasm) Have some faith in your country (the people), regardless whose president! Like Capn said...lets not let our common sense be destroyed over the hate of Obama...

Edited by OrDinarE

Simple answer, no.

saddens me greatly.

completely ruin it, I think not, but why let him continue down the destructive path he is on. and as far as hating the man I don't know the man but as far as presidents go one of the worst. imo

Republican super-pacs are collecting 5 times the money

of the O'blah campaign pacs......That says everything to me

about the direction this will go in Nov. ;)

Also, surveys of likely voters (the only poll that counts) puts Romney

ahead by 10 points

• Upvote 2

Is obama finished as president? --NOPE- and dont forget this- why because it,s in the cards- meaning that they are all cousins and the keep it in the family-All the ones that were killed off were not. So Romney in NOPE- is R Paul NOPE- he is the vote splitter and they dont want a 33 degree in there. There is alot going on and dont be surprised at what i said. Clintons wanted their own Dynasty but wont get it because they are not high up enough. This is all VATICAN controlled - It is a sick world out there- I DO KNOW THIS ------What is going to happen will and what is not wont and if you know who is in charge of the writing of the LAST Book of the BIBLE then you know who is in control---Look at it this way- even ol slewfoot(satan) knows better than to play with GOD. even he will bow before the throne -If GOD wanted that but that wont happen either- because he will be cast into hell first. .. Now that is a KING i want to serve and be under for protection and life- GOD IS IN CONTROL....Dont put your eggs in the basket of this world put them in the house of the LORD YOUR GOD. I know this isnt what you wanted to hear but you need to know TRUTH.becuase that is what sets men free. Tomorrow because it may not come - Make sure you voted right when you choose who you choose- So -- who are you gonna vote for- TRUTH.because that is what sets men free. Dont not ask for what is Tomorrow because it may not come --As for me and my house we will serve the LORD --- I ope this satisfies a question for some- IMHO