Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 30,000,000 dinar

NBCDINAR

I hear ya. I sold a bunch of mine and held just a little. This has gone on way to long with no end in site. Everyday it is "happening" and we are on a "minute by minute watch".....so burnt our on all these pumpers.

Not selling out keeping 20 mill but hearing 4-6 months can purchase back in a month or two

With you on this I had 50mil back 2 years ago but sadly life deals you a bum hand at times.

Had to get shot of 30mil to fund other projects.

I do have 20mil left & looking to buy back in soon, VERY soon but again funds isn’t going as good as expected :(

• Upvote 1

Dinar for sale 30 million for $30,000 contact me at nateblakehomes@yahoo.com not selling all just need to upgrade equipment will buy back in ASAP Ty

:blink:

Prolly isn't enough.....if RV at one to one, that's only $30 million..... :blink: :blink: Better get more...

Dinar for sale 30 million for $30,000 contact me at nateblakehomes@yahoo.com not selling all just need to upgrade equipment will buy back in ASAP Ty

One word WOW, 30 million dinars RV at 1-1 would mean 30,000000 dollars what were you planning on buying the planet earth?? :lol::lol::lol:

Curious. Why Announce have 30 Mil. Then only parting with 10. Revising Logic Chip. Should Ad not read 10 Mil. for sale. Help.

Edited by DinarBot

One word WOW, 30 million dinars RV at 1-1 would mean 30,000000 dollars what were you planning on buying the planet earth?? :lol::lol::lol:

Not being errorgant just trying to keep a growing business rolling I believe 100% in the RV just need a month or two sorry if I came off that way

Not being errorgant just trying to keep a growing business rolling I believe 100% in the RV just need a month or two sorry if I came off that way

Email address posted anyone interested will split if needed all I have to say have certificates of authenticitiy Ty NBCdinar