Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALI FROM DINAR TRADE AT 8:50 AM... 265 is fake.........

miamistud62

Ali is probably getting upset that people are calling him about RUMORS. He is in the business to make money off of those of us who will buy from him. Then he will make money from those of us who cash in with him. Think about it. The banks get upset when people call with questions that THEY CAN'T ANSWER. Why do you people keep calling them? Just sit tight. When it happens, it happens.

he should not gte too upset. people are calling him are his customers. so if he is in the business of buying and selling dinar, it is only right that he field some questions that be about dinar. Not that I expect him to have any answers. but HE should know he is going to get questions.

Period end of comment

CAN ANYONE ANSWER CHANG's QUESTION...? I went to the link myself and the rate is as Chang posted ($.31019)

Here is the link: .31 USD in India. http://www.india-forex.com/forcurr.htm

CITI bank is there: Citibank - Jeewan Bharti Bldg., C.Circus, Ph:3712484 (011-45566666) call 011-45566666 then have them transfer you to the 3712484.

If the CITI bank there cash the Iraqi dinars, please tell me. Somebody let me know. I'll fly there today and cash in some. Thanks ~Chang

Like all or you I am very dissappointed that nothing happened so far today. As for Ennorste posts I really appreciate the intel he brings to the site. He spends a lot of time gathering information and back its up with facts. I encourage him to "keep it up" and look forward to his next post - which I hope will be the last one - based on the RV happening.

Like all or you I am very dissappointed that nothing happened so far today. As for Ennorste posts I really appreciate the intel he brings to the site. He spends a lot of time gathering information and back its up with facts. I encourage him to "keep it up" and look forward to his next post - which I hope will be the last one - based on the RV happening.

eNORRSTE MEANS WELL

O MY GOD! "the RV happening"....THE RV IS HAPPENING!!!!!

For all these rooms and sies to have such tight security and moderators....one would think if people were allowed to post this stuff...it should be backed by documentation or they should shut it.

Gina,

I think you misunderstand the site - it's a RUMOR site, where you can post whatever you heard from whatever source. Enerroste posted a clear analysis, but it was based upon an erroneous Google translated - and it was later clarified. You are here to find out what's going on - so listen and learn, and comment if you feel led to do so - we want to hear your opinions regarding the Dinar..

RON ;)

Here is the link: .31 USD in India. http://www.india-forex.com/forcurr.htm

CITI bank is there: Citibank - Jeewan Bharti Bldg., C.Circus, Ph:3712484 (011-45566666) call 011-45566666 then have them transfer you to the 3712484.

If the CITI bank there cash the Iraqi dinars, please tell me. Somebody let me know. I'll fly there today and cash in some. Thanks ~Chang

Look, when they put that $ in the computer, a cobra was coming out of the basket at the same time. What's a body to do but get the H*** out of town. Relax, when it shows up on Forex, you'll know.

he should not gte too upset. people are calling him are his customers. so if he is in the business of buying and selling dinar, it is only right that he field some questions that be about dinar. Not that I expect him to have any answers. but HE should know he is going to get questions.

Period end of comment

It seems a little redundant to actually type "period" directly after you put an actual period. Also, thank you for clarifying where the end of your comment was.

You're right Ron...I guess we are all just a little uptight...I think I'll just sit back and listen...seem to get a little more info that way. It soaks in a little better!

Thanks Gina,

Like you said - we're ALL a bit "Tense" and disappointed. I've introduced many people to this investment, although I clearly stated to keep your eyes open to possibilities and risks. I feel a bit responsible, and want to see all of us succeed. I'm still convinced that there will be a return - but exactly how much or when, only God knows.

Be Blessed,

RON ;)

I just spoke to ali this morning.... he sounded mad that nothing went on. I asked him about the rate enorrste had of 265 and that iraq passed a new rate as of today. ali said..." I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT RATE< I JUST CPOKE TO THE CBI 2 HOURS AGO AND THEY SAID THE RATE HAS NOT CHANGED SIR, WERE STILL SELLING AT THE NORMAL RATE." I asked him about the word of this new rate from enorrste and the new rate in the budget so to speak and he said its a fradulent number....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK...

I think it is a bad number just like E had said the other day his post and it was shown that the translator he was using was wrong.

If anyone believes what ANYONE tells them without seeking the truth for themselves deserves to be let down.

Bravo! I don't know how many times some of these people have to be told that.

If you don't rely on others you won't be disappointed.

These forums are rampant with scammers who pretend to be your friend everyday.

• Upvote 1