Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE LINK

My question to you Legolas: Why do this on this site? You have stated your point...move on. We all have opinions; therefore, if you are not vested in this issue then nothing else needs to be said. Go handle your business with the businessman with whom you feel most comfortable and trust. We are all vested in RV...move on!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This article was posted April of 2009 And yes I have read this before. Please tell me you don't believe in this garbage. And if you did sell out your holding sorry to hear that. I for one will never sell my dinars until Iraq revalues the currency. I've been invested for many years and have done my own extensive reasearch into this. This will happen and will happen very soon. Alot of people and countries will benefit from this. Sorry you feel this way. But please don't try to persuade orthers from believing in their dreams of one day becoming financially independant. I for one enjoy the risk and the thought of becoming independantly wealthy. And that's how many of us feel.

Your belief that it will happen very soon is one that permeates this site. My only wish is that the members would research more middle east history (particularly sectarian development) and apply this knowledge for their own good. I have spent countless hours reading history that goes back 1500 years and have become pretty well adept at reading the nuances of regional geo-political and sectarian struggle. As such, I don't see an RV in the near future and all the hoping for it is time waisted. I have to side with Legolas here. The posting he brought is informative and can help in qualifying a time line. Collectively, I am beginning think rank and file members are actually afraid to embrace scenarios (and yes, factually accurate, historical economics) outside their dreams.

• Upvote 3

The guy does make some good points but to be honest at this point I'd rather drink the Koolaid. I've lost enough in this recession including a good paying job and I'd like to think this investment has enough potential to reach 10 cents where we could make a decent profit and at least for alot of us regain what we've lost in the past few years. I honestly feel that this investment can go either way - good or bad. I bought it at my own risk and at this point there seems to be more pos than neg in this investment. There's alot of money to be made by all if they modestly increase the value - just maybe not the millions we're all hoping for.

• Upvote 1

Assuming the IQD does RV, I hope those who have been so sure of their opinions that it won't, and therefore feel that they're entitled to disrespect, criticize and mock others (especially under the guise of "educating" us), will "man up" and issue a public apology to the rest of us. If they don't, it says infinitely more about them as people than it does about those they criticize.

• Upvote 2

Let's talk about a scam. I think Investools is a scam. Check out all of the people on the net that got beat out of thousands of dollars on the net. Ask me how I know. Besides look at the date of this article. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Where is he today? Where is Investools today?

Legolas, the poster of this thread. Thank you.

It will be a very beautiful day when this RV goes through and all those smart big time investors have drop their jaws while we are smiling all the way to the bank.

So again, all these big time investors that could have bought lots of dinar, didn't. That's good. Makes it easier to bring in the money supply for the RV.

I call this a good post. We are smarter than them! :)

• Upvote 2

I think I've made my opinions about as clear as they CAN be made. Those who have been in this a long time don't need to hear it, and therefor shouldn't read it. BUT there are thousands of new people involved who are not aware, and are very grateful for the information. I had stopped posting a while ago, and was repeatedly asked by a number of people to return. I now post only when I feel something is important enough to warrant a response. I did an interview for another site when I was approached here at DV, and the response has been significant. That site has some extremely interesting information as well. The owner has done a tremendous amount of valuable research, at no personal benefit. Those who fail to take advantage of it are missing out.

As far as selling my own Dinars, I've made my opinions VERY well known, and have hidden nothing from anyone. I neither attempt to convince anyone to buy, nor to sell.....only to make information known to me available to those who want to read it. In my opinion, failing to read and search for every bit of legitimate information available is a huge mistake. Those who are still convinced that the Dinar will RV are welcome to buy - they're saving around $200 per million by buying from members instead of dealers. The minds of some will be changed, and others will wait for the final outcome - whenever, if ever that might be. I and many others have issued challenges many times to refute the information provided, and NOT ONE has attempted to do so by providing anything other than "forum facts." That should speak volumes, yet many refuse to consider the overwhelming evidence. There isn't enough sugar on the plantation to make the Kool Aid which many are willing to drink. Take the time to read the questions and answers on Jagerson's site, and then do your own research to verify what he has stated. You'll find that he speaks the truth, as have many others. Compare that to the well known records of the pumpers and then tell me which appears more legitimate.

Plain & Simple-Hypocrit IMO(not name calling,just an observation). Did you offer the same info to the buyers that you brought forth here?If not IMO you are no better than than the pumpers you criticize. You say that many have asked you to return and offer advise...............imo its just Ego. You've made the decision to divest yourself and I think thats best,good luck in future ventures.Thses are my opinions and I fully endorse them.

• Upvote 1