Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hope the Gurus are Creative today

Well I checked every reliable website to see if I was going to the bank this morning and I see no signs of an RV last night. I sure hope they have a little more creativity today and not use the same excuses they did last year for why their information was wrong again. They really should be ashamed of themselves after yesterday's predictions. Prehaps "aliens" caused the delay. I have not seen that excuse yet.

Everyone please have a very SAFE New Years Eve.

• Upvote 5

Where do we find a refund counter with interest?? The Gurus pulled us kicking and screaming the last straight months with this hour, today, now, IMO, bogus rates and dates. This journey has been like a horrible weight loss program and all we had to eat was chocolate... :blink:

Let's all start stepping up and asking the toughest questions of the Gurus... where the money, wheres the Intel, and stop talking in code... it seems the process if very visible, yet we are told there is twisting and levelers that we don't see...

Let's go RV

Edited by Dinar Buddy
  • Upvote 1

It is my belief that the next round of indisputable rumtel from the "Guru's" will be based on documents found in their Christmas crackers, these of course will be from high up sources and three letter agencies that cannot be discussed. It must be considered fact that for those who spend most of their time in the gutter, everyone else will be considered "high up". :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Well I checked every reliable website to see if I was going to the bank this morning and I see no signs of an RV last night. I sure hope they have a little more creativity today and not use the same excuses they did last year for why their information was wrong again. They really should be ashamed of themselves after yesterday's predictions. Prehaps "aliens" caused the delay. I have not seen that excuse yet.

Everyone please have a very SAFE New Years Eve.

Justy go back and read the posts from Jan 1, 2011 and you'll see nothing has changed. It's the same old thing.

Whats really Bad is who to BELIEVE when it really does Rv ????? Then they will just say it didnt RV and not to believe it

so they wont lose there bread and butter money on pay for forums.Thats why alot of people believe the dinar is a scam.

I tried to tell my friends to buy some dinar and they laughed at me because of the BOZO Goo Roo's who say it is going to RV

Every Friday and then on monday find a way to get out of there predictions.WHO TO TRUST and WHO TO BELIEVE thats

my question.If they cant at least provide there connections then there connections must be illegally done.I just keep the CBI

site up and check it 3 times a day because none of the Goo Roo's knows Jacksheet.If they were TRULY looking out for our

best intrest for the money we spend for the info cant they get info the legal way.I for one would wrather them not put anything

then to lie to us.Thats my Honest opinion. or as they say NUFF SAID what a joke. :angry: