Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Tidbit related to the RV news today.

mac82cab

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the D - ream

I Love the I - nvestment

Don't like N - egative comments on the Rumor Threads

I love the A - nticipation of an RV

I love the R - umors (so keep them coming)

Thank You for sharing your good news! I for one am ready for this investment to pay-off! Keep the intel coming both FACT or RUMOR! Any news is better than no news at all.

nice, hope it is happening, i have some questions though, this should be easialy verified.

1. how are they telling thousands of buisness owners? radio, tv, newspapers? im prety shure its not word of mouth.

2. if this is indeed true how do you keep thousands of people from blabering the rate to everyone else?

i know the us goverment would like to know how you can keep something secrete after thousands of people know.

Come on............Somebody has to know an Irqai that owns a gas station out there. Even an Iraqi cashier or stock-boy that has the price gun handy.

I'm not bashing the post, I want it to be true as much as you, I'm just asking more logical questions.

Wouldn't telling Iraq to adjust thier prices basicallybe like telling them they're RVing in advance?

Am I wrong or is this just 101? For the fifth go-around at that!!!

guys dont take this as bashing, i hope it is true too, but i have some questions.

1. how are all the buisnesses being told? radio? news? word of mouth? wouldnt any of these be easialy confirmed?

2. if true, how is it being keept a secrete? im sure the us goverment would like to know

I click on "new posts" thinking I am going to get "new" posts. This one has been posted for days now. There is nothing new about this post. Don't get me wrong. It sounds like great news but it ain't new news. But thanks for posting the first time.

Each time someone posts on an "old" post it will show up in the New posts again.

guys dont take this as bashing, i hope it is true too, but i have some questions.

1. how are all the buisnesses being told? radio? news? word of mouth? wouldnt any of these be easialy confirmed?

2. if true, how is it being keept a secrete? im sure the us goverment would like to know

If they were telling local merchants, it would be leaked out, plain and simple as that.

KZcountry I'm with you! Whether the posts are good, bad, indifferent, funny, cryptic, true, false, old, new, redundant, optimistic, pessimistic, doesn't matter! They all keep us going together to that wonderful day when we can ALL say -- HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless.

My only wish is that people would stop asking the date and rate, I've said many times before only the government of Iraq and the CBI knows the date and rate. These people that are handling the date and rate are not stupid. This information will only be put out when they release it, no one will know until it happens period so STOP asking that stupid question GEE WHIZZZZZZZZ