Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Closed until 1-3-12

ISX will be closed during December 21, 2011 - January 2, 2012 due to the end-of-year closing operations

03/12/2011

ISX will be closed during December 21, 2011 - January 2, 2012 due to the end-of-year closing operations. The last session of this year will be on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 and trading will resume on Tuesday January 3, 2012

GO RV asap

Matthew 6: I agree. This would eb a great time for us to get to talking. I was listening to a podcast which recommended having people set up their own index, a hot list to follow. I am game Matthew. Perhaps we could research and report out on stocks of interest. There is a fellow on the Board that has been intrumental in getting me very interested in the ISX. I am certain you have seen his posts by now.

Matthew 6: I agree. This would eb a great time for us to get to talking. I was listening to a podcast which recommended having people set up their own index, a hot list to follow. I am game Matthew. Perhaps we could research and report out on stocks of interest. There is a fellow on the Board that has been intrumental in getting me very interested in the ISX. I am certain you have seen his posts by now.

TRINITYEXCHANGE

First let me introduce myself as NEW VIP and fairly short term Dinar holder. I have just recently decided to diversify my holdings into the Warka and ISX. Thanks to all of you who post, you have made my journey much easier than I ever assumed -- so far ;-)

I sent my first email to Warka about 4 days ago and after 3 email replies and status updates, I received me USD and IQD account numbers today. I am very impressed with Warka support in getting my accounts established.

I think it is a great idea to get a "team" together to strategize on what ISX stocks look interesting for the group. During their end of year shut down gives us the time to do our homework and pick a few companies who look to be the most promising. I will be digging into this topic heavily during my free time during the holidays and will be happy to share any insight I find.

Merry Christmas - and make 2012 the best and most profitable year you have ever had.

• Upvote 2

First let me introduce myself as NEW VIP and fairly short term Dinar holder. I have just recently decided to diversify my holdings into the Warka and ISX. Thanks to all of you who post, you have made my journey much easier than I ever assumed -- so far ;-)

I sent my first email to Warka about 4 days ago and after 3 email replies and status updates, I received me USD and IQD account numbers today. I am very impressed with Warka support in getting my accounts established.

I think it is a great idea to get a "team" together to strategize on what ISX stocks look interesting for the group. During their end of year shut down gives us the time to do our homework and pick a few companies who look to be the most promising. I will be digging into this topic heavily during my free time during the holidays and will be happy to share any insight I find.

Merry Christmas - and make 2012 the best and most profitable year you have ever had.

Merry Chrstmas to you. Happy Birthday Jesus.