Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate of Exchange

BrokeNoMore

I am curious about how this is working out for everybody who is depositing to Warka.

I'm wondering if the rate of exchange is fluctuating daily as exchange rates tend to between Canada and US, or if it's stable.

I'm also wondering if I saved any money (fees) by depositing my USD directly to my IQD account. I bypassed the USD account in Warka and wired directly to my IQD because 1) I wondered if it would work and 2) I wondered if it would save the 3% fee I read about for transfers on the website.

Anyone have any experience or thots on this?

My first deposit, not including wiring fees obviously, exchanged at 1 USD to .0008735 IQD. Frankly, I expected more. :lol:

I sent money directly to my USD account and then transferred to my IQD account. You will receive 1175 dinar per US dollar. If you were to transfer back to your USD account, at this time, it would cost you 1183 dinar to transfer for 1 US dollar.

It's been 3 years so I don't remember any substantial fees.

Every 6 months at the end of June and the end of December they will pay you 3.5% interest on deposits ( in other words, 7% per year).

Again I am not familiar with any 3% fee.

I sent money directly to my USD account and then transferred to my IQD account. You will receive 1175 dinar per US dollar. If you were to transfer back to your USD account, at this time, it would cost you 1183 dinar to transfer for 1 US dollar.

It's been 3 years so I don't remember any substantial fees.

Every 6 months at the end of June and the end of December they will pay you 3.5% interest on deposits ( in other words, 7% per year).

Again I am not familiar with any 3% fee.

Thanks Bahtman, I have tried to E=Mail Warka asking how interest is paid on my account. Looking forward to my December statement.