Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dar es Salam Bank (BDSI)

I am watching BDSI and for the last couple of days it's been dropping in price. Significantly more than others, and .14 today.

Is there any reason that anybody knows of why this is happening?

I bought their stock today and I'm waiting on confirmation from Warka. I just hope they bought it at the lowest price and not the opening price.

unfortunately they will fill your order as fast as possible unless you direct them otherwise. on the buy order you can instruct them to only purchase within a particular price range. if you do not stipulate a range, they will buy from the next available seller.

as far as "why it is falling" i have no clue. it is a stock that i have wanted to jump into but not yet. after performing some trend analysis on the stock, the macd indicators and chart trends are showing a strong decline. i am waiting its charts to begin showing bullish signs. as of now, i don't see a good entry point for this stock.

if what i am saying is gibberish, i highly recommend going to stockcharts.com and subscribing to their "chart school". aside from books on the subject of trend analysis, the chart school provides a really good basic educational on the subject and its free. it can really make investing a fun adventure.

a good example of seeing trend analysis in action, spend a bit of time looking at bank of baghdad stock (bbob) over at mubasher.info site. set the config for 3 or 6 month and candlestick (from the drop down). candlesticks are the best by the way. now, notice how the trend for this stock cannot seem to break through the $3.50 iqd mark. the stock has risen and run into a STRONG resistance line at 3.50. if you look at the volume, it is HIGH. the macd line shown over at iraqistockx site (scroll down to bbob) is in a strong upwards trend or move. note how it is in full convergence having passed through the 0 mark. also note how the black line (in the chart section) has risen above all the other color lines? this means that this stock is outperforming all of the moving averages (12 day, 26 day, EVEN 200 DAY!). technically this stock is primed to explode if it can ever press pass the 3.50 mark. it only has so long to press though before the buyers end up giving up and selling the stock off. so what one might do from the trend analysis alone is place a buy order at like the $3.56 mark. so that they can grab the stock and ride it to the moon (so to speak) if it breaks through. others who are already in the stock might place a sell order at 3.50 and take their profit and set a new buy order down somewhere near $3.30 (a support line) buying it again for another run up to $3.50 and just play that channel for as long as it is available taking 6% profit every cycle.

these are just some of the ways trend analysis are used to help investors maximize their profits. other than trend analysis, it is difficult, for me at least, to tell what the mood is for a particular stock because there is no news coverage of these companies like we are accustomed to in the states.

so to answer your question after stepping off my soap box, "i have no clue why the stock has become bearish."

I am watching BDSI and for the last couple of days it's been dropping in price. Significantly more than others, and .14 today.

Is there any reason that anybody knows of why this is happening?

I bought their stock today and I'm waiting on confirmation from Warka. I just hope they bought it at the lowest price and not the opening price.

If you have been reading the news all of the money is leaving Iraq.

The ISX is falling, people are selling the ISX stock and taking money out of Iraq because of the fear of the civil war.

It could all become worthless in one day if the war breaks out.

If you have been reading the news all of the money is leaving Iraq.

The ISX is falling, people are selling the ISX stock and taking money out of Iraq because of the fear of the civil war.

It could all become worthless in one day if the war breaks out.

please back up what you are saying with evidence. i provide you the 1 month snapshot of the iraqi stock exchange. what you just told us is in direct contradistinction. please corroborate your statement. please forgive the misspelling of "lows". be blessed my friends.

isx1month.jpg

Check out Trinitys stuff on some other post on the KSE (Kuwait Stock Exchange) just get in the ISX now and ride the ride. Because when ISX stocks hits the price per share of the stocks on the KSE this will all but be a memory. Nice to see you back TRINITY after what Adam did to you.

Edited by matthew6:19-21

unfortunately they will fill your order as fast as possible unless you direct them otherwise. on the buy order you can instruct them to only purchase within a particular price range. if you do not stipulate a range, they will buy from the next available seller.

as far as "why it is falling" i have no clue. it is a stock that i have wanted to jump into but not yet. after performing some trend analysis on the stock, the macd indicators and chart trends are showing a strong decline. i am waiting its charts to begin showing bullish signs. as of now, i don't see a good entry point for this stock.

if what i am saying is gibberish, i highly recommend going to stockcharts.com and subscribing to their "chart school". aside from books on the subject of trend analysis, the chart school provides a really good basic educational on the subject and its free. it can really make investing a fun adventure.

a good example of seeing trend analysis in action, spend a bit of time looking at bank of baghdad stock (bbob) over at mubasher.info site. set the config for 3 or 6 month and candlestick (from the drop down). candlesticks are the best by the way. now, notice how the trend for this stock cannot seem to break through the $3.50 iqd mark. the stock has risen and run into a STRONG resistance line at 3.50. if you look at the volume, it is HIGH. the macd line shown over at iraqistockx site (scroll down to bbob) is in a strong upwards trend or move. note how it is in full convergence having passed through the 0 mark. also note how the black line (in the chart section) has risen above all the other color lines? this means that this stock is outperforming all of the moving averages (12 day, 26 day, EVEN 200 DAY!). technically this stock is primed to explode if it can ever press pass the 3.50 mark. it only has so long to press though before the buyers end up giving up and selling the stock off. so what one might do from the trend analysis alone is place a buy order at like the $3.56 mark. so that they can grab the stock and ride it to the moon (so to speak) if it breaks through. others who are already in the stock might place a sell order at 3.50 and take their profit and set a new buy order down somewhere near $3.30 (a support line) buying it again for another run up to $3.50 and just play that channel for as long as it is available taking 6% profit every cycle.

these are just some of the ways trend analysis are used to help investors maximize their profits. other than trend analysis, it is difficult, for me at least, to tell what the mood is for a particular stock because there is no news coverage of these companies like we are accustomed to in the states.

so to answer your question after stepping off my soap box, "i have no clue why the stock has become bearish."

Trinity what does this mean in your above analysis? note how it is in full convergence having passed through the 0 mark.

Read more:

Trinity what does this mean in your above analysis? note how it is in full convergence having passed through the 0 mark.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1hD5aIC8G

this article does a pretty good job detailing the macd trend. full convergence is when the 12-day moving average crosses the 26-day moving average. this is typically a signal of a bullish trend (time to get into the stock).